Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2018, 06:47 AM

11,398 posts, read 24,478,233 times

Advertisements

I’m not sure having sex would solve your problem. People tend to focus on certain issues like virginity or marriage because they have not yet crossed those lines in life. Let me tell you, you are still the same person, regardless.

I believe it is important to feel closeness and intimacy with a likeminded partner. People need that because most of us are wired that way.

Perhaps, you should gently seek that out? You could create a dating profile and say that you are looking for someone and be honest about your physical appearance. Look for a woman who might be seeking companionship.

There are probably many women who have been dealt a difficult hand in life. They’re lonely too. Just open your eyes a little and reach out.

Old 02-25-2018, 07:57 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,757,535 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeCloser View Post
There is a guy I see on the bus everyday during my commute to work. He is short, fat and ugly. Every time I see him, a different young lady is with him, and listening to him intently..
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKearns21 View Post
Perhaps he is a wealthy corporate Vice-President, etc......?That is the only reason I could think of for why the young women would be interested in an ugly guy.
The fact that you believe this outlandish fairy tale you spun (simply to prove to yourself) that ugly guys can never, ever, find love without being wealthy is very concerning, and says a lot about your mental state. You are suffering some major cognitive dissonance.

Ugly men fall in love, have children and live happy lives on all kinds of incomes. Look around you.

Refusing to believe this is a crutch you are using. Your fear and self-hatred is destroying your mental health to the point that you are embracing crazy delusions.

Last edited by zentropa; 02-25-2018 at 08:10 AM..

Old 02-25-2018, 08:11 AM

2,761 posts, read 2,234,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jma501 View Post
Why is it every time a poster attempts to make this point the guy in question is short, fat, ugly, and usually wearing glasses? Glasses omitted this time of course. It strains credulity to it's breaking point to have the same description over and over again unless all those posters are seeing the same guy.
Or the fat 40 y/o cousin who lives in his parents' basement that makes minimum wage and manages to marry an attractive much younger woman with a good career?

Old 02-25-2018, 08:13 AM

2,761 posts, read 2,234,072 times
Where are all the fat, ugly, 40 y/o female virgins? No complaining from them?

Old 02-25-2018, 08:32 AM

11,398 posts, read 24,478,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockyman View Post
They post here, too.

Old 02-25-2018, 08:39 AM

29,756 posts, read 34,444,246 times
Quote:
Honestly, I don't think so. Many women who don't do well in dating just get on with their lives. They get some pets, they take up some hobbies, they focus on friends and family. In a pinch they have a vibrator and some erotica to pass the time. They're not in online forums complaining about how men or society in general have done them wrong or owe them something.

Old 02-25-2018, 10:10 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,877,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Honestly, I don't think so. Many women who don't do well in dating just get on with their lives. They get some pets, they take up some hobbies, they focus on friends and family. In a pinch they have a vibrator and some erotica to pass the time. They're not in online forums complaining about how men or society in general have done them wrong or owe them something.
In other words they step outside the house and pick from the line of men who are waiting for them, right? It isn't difficult for a woman if she wants to find a man, all she has to do is put her pants on and walk out the door, even the fat bossy ones with jobs. A wink is as good as a nod.

They tried to start a WGTOW movement, with plans for meetings and infiltrations of relationship sites, to bash and warn men that they'd be sorry,, but at the first meeting one of the more intelligent ones said 'Why do we have to announce that we're going our own way, just do it, k byeee.'

Old 02-25-2018, 10:36 AM

15,071 posts, read 10,124,790 times
Quote:
I think even less attractive women (even fat) can easily have a sex when they want to. Relationship wise, its just as difficult for them as men in the same situation.

Old 02-25-2018, 11:32 AM

901 posts, read 748,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
I think even less attractive women (even fat) can easily have a sex when they want to. Relationship wise, its just as difficult for them as men in the same situation.
Yup, just look at the OLD requirements and all the desperate white knights. Absolutely haram

Old 02-25-2018, 12:00 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,039,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jma501 View Post
Why is it every time a poster attempts to make this point the guy in question is short, fat, ugly, and usually wearing glasses? Glasses omitted this time of course. It strains credulity to it's breaking point to have the same description over and over again unless all those posters are seeing the same guy.
Because the main scream points tend to be, "I can't get a girl because am short, bald, or not the top 10% of handsomeness..." This FROM guys...mmmkay? Which pretty much means such men DO exist. Right? Although you can just look around to confirm this. In fact, 75% of men in the U.S. are overweight. And it is not an urban legend that men lose hair, nor is it an urban legend that the average U.S. male is just under 5'9".

YET we ALL know guys who fit any combination of these characteristics who are hooked up.

I am not sure which part stretches credulity. The fact that very average dumpy (physically) guys exist? They do. That extremely average guys hook up? Get married, have children? They do. The fact that probably every single person on this board can easily come up with an example or to, or more, of...well, if you will, very below average (looks-wise) non-rich guys who have someone? We can. You probably can, too.

The reason that this is the type of guy "in question" is that it is just that guy (type, not literally the same guy) who is saying he can't get a woman and that is exclusively based on his looks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships