Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2018, 12:08 AM

9 posts, read 15,915 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobster View Post
Honestly, he seems like he's just being a good dude. There aren't many guys out there like him. You go to another trainer, they might develop feelings for you and not take their training seriously enough.

That's the tough part when you have beautiful females working around men.

If your trainer is keeping you winning and he is mature and responsible enough, as el Nina alluded to above, to be a man and to take his job seriously, then stick with him.
Yes exactly he is a great man, very nice and respecful. It is rare to see a man showing me such respect and he kind of have traditional values that i enjoy, like he was born in another country but he isn't.

I wear a protection for my boobs and it offen move and i get inconfortable so between rounds i ask him to arrange that by getting his hands to my boobs and get that protection to its place. I saw some video and he dosen't try to take advantage and touch my boobs or even give a look at them. He stays focus on me, protecting me and giving me advices. Either is very professional or i'm not his type.
They are some men who would have a smirk on their face and take good look on the boobs.I don't think i will be confortable with another male trainer arranging my bra.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2018, 06:03 AM

3,271 posts, read 2,197,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasu8 View Post
Yes exactly he is a great man, very nice and respecful. It is rare to see a man showing me such respect and he kind of have traditional values that i enjoy, like he was born in another country but he isn't.

I wear a protection for my boobs and it offen move and i get inconfortable so between rounds i ask him to arrange that by getting his hands to my boobs and get that protection to its place. I saw some video and he dosen't try to take advantage and touch my boobs or even give a look at them. He stays focus on me, protecting me and giving me advices. Either is very professional or i'm not his type.
They are some men who would have a smirk on their face and take good look on the boobs.I don't think i will be confortable with another male trainer arranging my bra.
Nasu8, I don't even know you, but just based on what I know about you, I'm starting to get butterflies in my stomach. Based on my imagination if you, I am SURE you are this dude's type. Okay?

So stop getting your feelings hurt. He's just being an adult professional. If he really knows his stuff, you need to stick with him. Are you winning? Is he teaching you defense?

Long term, things just wouldn't work out between you and him, and he knows it. In fact, it would be unfair for him to make moves on you because if anything does happen, you know in your heart, it could never work out. You gotta start thinking of this as more of a daughter, father type of relationship.

Don't get your feelings hurt.

By the way, what country are you from and what city you trainin out of?

Old 04-26-2018, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Nasu8, I don't even know you, but just based on what I know about you, I'm starting to get butterflies in my stomach. Based on my imagination if you, I am SURE you are this dude's type. Okay?

So stop getting your feelings hurt. He's just being an adult professional. If he really knows his stuff, you need to stick with him. Are you winning? Is he teaching you defense?

Long term, things just wouldn't work out between you and him, and he knows it. In fact, it would be unfair for him to make moves on you because if anything does happen, you know in your heart, it could never work out. You gotta start thinking of this as more of a daughter, father type of relationship.

Don't get your feelings hurt.

By the way, what country are you from and what city you trainin out of?
How can you be sure that I'm his type ?

Old 04-26-2018, 08:11 AM

49,927 posts, read 60,081,351 times
Quote:
That poster is just flattering you, hitting on you.

You talked about your boobs, so now he's sprung.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Sprung

Old 04-26-2018, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post

I don't care about breasts, but thanks for playing.

Old 04-26-2018, 08:46 AM

Quote:

I didn't know that word. According to this definition, sprung is exactly what i feel for my trainer.

I wanted to ask you some more questions about your experience with your trainer if you don't mind?

How long did your affair last? Did you had competition when you was with him? Why did you (or he) broke up ? By the time you was with him did you see that you was making more progress in your sport ?

Old 04-26-2018, 08:54 AM

49,927 posts, read 60,081,351 times
Quote:
I didn't know that word. According to this definition, sprung is exactly what i feel for my trainer.

I wanted to ask you some more questions about your experience with your trainer if you don't mind?

How long did your affair last? Did you had competition when you was with him? Why did you (or he) broke up ? By the time you was with him did you see that you was making more progress in your sport ?
It lasted almost a year.
Training suffered.
Personal life suffered.
Broke up so I could work on my marriage, and because he turned out to have anger issues I had not seen before.

It' a very bad idea, mainly because YOUR trainer has told you he is not interested. You should stop thinking about the possibility of being with him romantically and move on.

Continuing to fantasize about him after he has told you not to is very disrespectful.

Old 04-26-2018, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Lol. I don't, but he's a 50 year old man with a girl that's in shape prob from let me guess...a Latin American or Carribean country?

I suppose he could be gay, but if he's not, you're basically almost every dude's type, prob, based on what I'm thinking your body type might be like.

But that doesn't mean he has to act on every single urge. Just realize that he prob thinks your fine, but he knows it won't work, and it's not worth bringing you down that path.

I'm sure if you push him enough though, he'll give in.

Old 04-26-2018, 09:15 AM

Quote:
I'm sure if you push him enough though, he'll give in.
How ? I might try lol

Old 04-26-2018, 09:19 AM

Quote:
It lasted almost a year.
It' a very bad idea, mainly because YOUR trainer has told you he is not interested. You should stop thinking about the possibility of being with him romantically and move on.
He didn't say if he was interested or not. He just stayed professional.
It would have been easier if he told me that he was not interested.
Now i have those doubts, saying myself that maybe he is attracted but want to stay professional.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships