Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2018, 11:59 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,865,153 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzaa2 View Post
I've seen guys tripping over themselves for women who are morbidly obese, or just generally physically unappealing, many times in bars.
This tops The Crazy-time Annecdotes for today. Actually LOL'd at that one. I've been to a few bars in different demographics lately: going away party, welcome back get-togethers, not one time do I remember seeing a morbidly obese woman. Morbidly obese women do not generally enjoy going out in public, let alone around people who have been drinking, because some can get very rude, especially men.

Old 07-10-2018, 12:04 PM

207 posts, read 108,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Sure. They ALL looked like that.

Yes, they all looked like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzaa2 View Post
Women just need to walk into a bar, that's all. Then they just decide which guys to say yes or no to (if they're looking at all).

I've seen guys tripping over themselves for women who are morbidly obese, or just generally physically unappealing, many times in bars.

No woman needs to go home from a night out empty handed, unless the guys who approach don't appeal to her. The only real caveat is to go to places with guys broadly in her age range present.

Obviously the better looking a woman is the better quality approaches she'll get in general, but even much less attractive women than a typical hottie can quite easily get an attractive guy to go home with her. Whether he'll 'respect her in the morning' as the phrase goes is another matter. It's because that's so easy for women to obtain that they don't really value sex in itself as an attainment unless the guy is a big celebrity or sports star or something (i.e. not the typical night out). They want to find the right guy first.

this is where I disagree with you. I have never heard of an obese woman getting laid. There is this one girl, the daughter of the local fish lady, she's 18 and she's 5'7'' and at 200lbs. I heard her talking to her friends the other day that no guy pays her attentionand that she can't get laid. Why would anyone pay her any attention when even the cleaning lady who is 45 years old is fit and trim?

Sex for men is also nothing to brag about. It's not hard to acquire, and pretty much every guy can easily get sex. I mean, he's not going to instantly take home a woman he's attracted to just by existing, but if he has decent social skills and he's an average-looking man(Average height, the proper weight for his height, a full head of hair, no deformities, clear skin, decent skin, and low body fat) he will at least take, home, a few women a month. Women he's attracted to. He won't need to lower his standards.

Quote:
l, but even much less attractive women than a typical hottie can quite easily get an attractive guy to go home with her. Whether he'll 'respect her in the morning' as the phrase goes is another matter. It's because that's so easy for women to obtain that they don't really value sex in itself as an attainment unless the guy is a big celebrity or sports star or something (i.e. not the typical night out). They want to find the right guy first

Huh, no? I'm no Ryan Gosling and I've never lowered my standards. My Standard for one-night stands is the woman who looks like this http://www.joaoalberto.com/wp-conten...ie-Portman.jpg

And then I have my attractive friends, and then I have my male model friends, and they never, ever, ever hook-up with women who are less attractive than them. No way rosey do I believe attractive men are hooking-up with women who are much less than them in terms of looks. It gets to a point where our left hand is more attractive than the woman, and what would be the point of having sex, then? Sex isn't about getting sexual release, dude, it's about being with someone we are sexually attracted to and want to bang the brains out of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
This tops The Crazy-time Annecdotes for today. Actually LOL'd at that one. I've been to a few bars in different demographics lately: going away party, welcome back get-togethers, not one time do I remember seeing a morbidly obese woman. Morbidly obese women do not generally enjoy going out in public, let alone around people who have been drinking, because some can get very rude, especially men.

I don't even regularly see overweight women, let alone obese women, and when I do see women like that, they're usually accompanied by men who match them pound by pound, so it's not like those women are hooking up with men who are more attractive than them. Every time I hear a guy claim that unattractive women are hooking up with men more attractive than them, I start thinking to myself that I've never been that drunk.

Last edited by Marshyy; 07-10-2018 at 12:14 PM..

Old 07-10-2018, 12:17 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
Sure. They ALL looked like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742;
And no, 90% don't look like that. 90% you NOTICE look like that.
Timberline's on a roll. You have NO credibility, Mashy, Marshy, Marsha, whoever you are.

Old 07-10-2018, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Timberline's on a roll. You have NO credibility, Mashy, Marshy, Marsha, whoever you are.

You are the one who has no credibility. I'm still waiting for you to post a picture of the average woman, and to contradict what I'm saying RuthWrong100kpostsParagornOfTheAverageWoman.

Old 07-10-2018, 12:26 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,957,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshyy View Post
You are the one who has no credibility. I'm still waiting for you to post a picture of the average woman, and to contradict what I'm saying RuthWrong100kpostsParagornOfTheAverageWoman.

According to the CDC the average American woman (over 20 yo)is:

5'3"
168.5#
BMI of 29.8 (overweight)

Old 07-10-2018, 12:32 PM

Quote:

5'3"
168.5#
BMI of 29.8 (overweight)

That is not average. That is severely below average, unhealthy, that is now trying to pass as the new average, and it's a common plague in all of the western nations. The girls I posted are the right average, the normal average, the healthy average that makes healthy strong babies that are going to grow up to be able to play soccer for hours and hours a day without having a heart attack, the sort of average that was like that, for so long, for so long, until people fell in love with fast food.

Now I get it. Now I understand why Ruth70kpostsGonnaReach100kByTheEndOfTheYear believes the vast majority of women don't get hit on. She actually believes that people who are going to develop heart disease and diabetes before the age of 30 are normal and average and that there's nothing wrong with them. No wonder fit American women treat me so nicely when they visit Europe

Okay, so here's a little secret.

It's really hard to do.

Magical in truth.

Have those ''average'' people go at the Treadmill, go hard at it, slim down and voilá. You'll get hit on by men everyday of the year

My mother is 60 years old and she weights 90lbs. At 5 feet. There is no reason, no excuse for young people to be unhealthy at all.

Old 07-10-2018, 12:35 PM
RJ_

743 posts, read 392,463 times
Quote:

5'3"
168.5#
BMI of 29.8 (overweight)
Don't forget single. Over half of all adult women in the U.S. are single, unmarried. You can't really determine averages in a nearly 50-50 ratio, but you wouldn't necessarily be wrong if you stated that the average adult woman is single.

https://www.census.gov/newsroom/fact...cans-week.html

Old 07-10-2018, 12:35 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,957,550 times
Quote:
That is not average. That is severely below average, unhealthy, that is now trying to pass as the new average, and it's a common plague in all of the western nations. The girls I posted are the right average, the normal average, the healthy average that makes healthy strong babies that are going to grow up to be able to play soccer for hours and hours a day without having a heart attack, the sort of average that was like that, for so long, for so long, until people fell in love with fast food.

So you know better than the Center for Disease Control who actually professionally collects health statistics?

"Average" isn't what you want it to be. It is computed, and generally means mean or median in this context.

Old 07-10-2018, 12:36 PM

641 posts, read 405,546 times
Quote:
this is where I disagree with you. I have never heard of an obese woman getting laid. There is this one girl, the daughter of the local fish lady, she's 18 and she's 5'7'' and at 200lbs. I heard her talking to her friends the other day that no guy pays her attentionand that she can't get laid. Why would anyone pay her any attention when even the cleaning lady who is 45 years old is fit and trim?
As the night goes on in clubs men develop beer goggles and get desperate. No woman needs to go home empty handed. She can choose to.

Old 07-10-2018, 12:37 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
Men don't want sexy women, they want average women | The Australian News
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships