Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2018, 04:10 AM

2 posts, read 836 times

Advertisements

It’s almost a year since I kept on going to dating tours but I wasn’t happy at all. I’m meeting new people but none of them caught my attention. I still love my ex but I know it’s impossible at all. Few months ago, my boyfriend got her step sister pregnant. So damn, right? Because of that, we broke up. I broke up with him. I couldn’t let him run away from his responsibility because I, myself, is a bastard and I know what it feels like to be one. He told me it was an accident but I was pretty certain his step sister is hitting on him. I know because I can feel it whenever I visit him in their house. But that’s not the issue here. Even though I love him, I didn’t want a child to grow without a father, so I chose to let him go and I did not regret it because I know I made the right decision. I just hope he will be a good father to his baby.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2018, 08:03 AM

20,770 posts, read 19,998,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenheart27 View Post
It’s almost a year since I kept on going to dating tours but I wasn’t happy at all. I’m meeting new people but none of them caught my attention. I still love my ex but I know it’s impossible at all. Few months ago, my boyfriend got her step sister pregnant. So damn, right? Because of that, we broke up. I broke up with him. I couldn’t let him run away from his responsibility because I, myself, is a bastard and I know what it feels like to be one. He told me it was an accident but I was pretty certain his step sister is hitting on him. I know because I can feel it whenever I visit him in their house. But that’s not the issue here. Even though I love him, I didn’t want a child to grow without a father, so I chose to let him go and I did not regret it because I know I made the right decision. I just hope he will be a good father to his baby.
Dating tours? What is that??

He got HER stepsister pregnant - whose stepsister?? Your post is confusing.

Old 09-24-2018, 09:42 AM

973 posts, read 916,601 times
pure class

Old 09-24-2018, 09:47 AM

212 posts, read 148,643 times
I think she means “his stepsister” (her ex boyfriend step sister)

You did the right thing OP

Old 09-24-2018, 09:50 AM

4,739 posts, read 10,452,315 times
eve - nowadays I let a lot of confusion slide because of phones and autocorrect - you're right though, I don't know what "dating tours" means. Later in the post the OP says "his step sister", which makes more sense but eww.

OP - IMO your decision was correct however your reasoning is off. Regardless of the eww, your ex-boyfriend cheated on you. Even if you "love him", he didn't apparently didn't really love you. I also hope that he'll be a "good father", but I doubt it, I'm concerned for the well-being of the child.

Old 09-25-2018, 05:45 AM

2 posts, read 836 times
Hi. I am a bisexual which means I get attracted to both men and women. I have been going into these dating tours where most men who join are those who are in search of a new relationship. We get to interact with different foreign women whom we can get to have a date with during the tour and even after. Anyway, going back to the topic, my boyfriend got his step sister pregnant and although I am quite doubtful on how their relationship is going to be "normal", I'm still hoping that they live happily and that the child grows to be a good person, unlike his dad.

Old 09-25-2018, 05:48 AM

8,085 posts, read 5,258,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffypoopoo View Post
pure class
I just laughed out loud. Seriously.

Oozes class, doesn't it?

Old 09-25-2018, 05:53 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,361,564 times
Well congratulations to you both! Congrats that you broke up with him, and him having a baby with his step-sister��
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships