Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2018, 11:33 AM

587 posts, read 423,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berteau View Post
Just texted her.
Are you sexually attracted to her?
What do you hope to get out of texting her?
From the OP, you don't seem interested, you really just want to know why she did not text you after your failed attempt?

Old 10-16-2018, 11:37 AM

Quote:
I What do you think is the most likely reason she didn't text me again? I'm just trying to understand for myself, not necessarily to get back with her.
^^^^

Old 10-16-2018, 11:39 AM

4,418 posts, read 2,945,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
What did you say?
Sorry about the other night and it was because of my medication and not you and that she looked amazing. Then wished her a good week.

Old 10-16-2018, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Sorry about the other night and it was because of my medication and not you and that she looked amazing. Then wished her a good week.
You may get a grimace out of that, not a response

Old 10-16-2018, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by refund View Post

If you want to lie, just say that someone died. It's better to not lie, but to eloquently remain silent. Say a lot without saying anything and without lying. You know, in my experience, females like to laugh. Change the subject, make her laugh, so be in an environment where you can do that and be comfortable enough with her and yourself to get her to that level.

That's what I would do, but I can't speak from a female perspective, so I don't really know.
You crazy

Old 10-16-2018, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krosser100 View Post
You may get a grimace out of that, not a response
Don't need a response.

Old 10-16-2018, 12:00 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,655,977 times
Quote:
Don't need a response.

Nevermind what she feels, so you don't want to see her again?

Old 10-16-2018, 12:00 PM

880 posts, read 532,177 times
Quote:
I would not tell her about your issue. I would stop taking whatever medication you're taking unless you will not survive without it, and then I would tell her that you had something on your mind. If she asks, you need to figure out what to say. You can communicate in such a way to where you say nothing, but you also don't lie, while simultaneously achieving the goal of making her stop asking questions. You have time to think about it, so figure out what that is. That's what I would be asking about.

If you want to lie, just say that someone died. It's better to not lie, but to eloquently remain silent. Say a lot without saying anything and without lying. You know, in my experience, females like to laugh. Change the subject, make her laugh, so be in an environment where you can do that and be comfortable enough with her and yourself to get her to that level.

That's what I would do, but I can't speak from a female perspective, so I don't really know.
I have a male friend that takes depression meds that causes ED. You shouldnt tell someone to stop taking meds, but maybe see their doctor and switch to a med that doesnt have this side effect.

He already told her it was his meds. Theres nothing wrong with being honest. He cant ignore the fact that it happened by trying to make her laugh she isnt a 2yr old. But he can make her feel 100 times better by being honest and telling her its the meds and not her...which he's already done.

Old 10-16-2018, 12:06 PM

Quote:
I don't see why he has to tell her anything. How does he even know it was the meds and not his mindset? A doctor would probably tell him that he's not a doctor and has no business making a self diagnosis. We can all assume that it was the pills, but that's not necessarily the case and the OP isn't necessarily an expert.
Yes, and to also tell her she looked amazing which can be patronizing coming from a text and after a failed attempt that would completely make her think otherwise

She would be a simpleton or just a very understanding person if she gets back to him

Old 10-16-2018, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Nevermind what she feels, so you don't want to see her again?
I don't feel that strongly, but I'd like to try a bit longer. I'm just trying to learn from every relationship and how women think, thats all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships