Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2018, 07:38 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,438,836 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Just say out loud next time, "You gave me crabs".

It will stop.
Those four magic words - this will definitely do the trick.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2018, 07:56 AM

12 posts, read 4,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by behindthescreen View Post
Change your schedule around if you can and get a car or bike.
We go to the same college in which I have my business apprenticeship so I'm forced to see her since her and her boyfriend are taking their exams in the same block

Old 12-23-2018, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Just say out loud next time, "You gave me crabs".

It will stop.
hahaha, I'm not a rude guy cant see myself saying that haha but good one

Old 12-23-2018, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGal7 View Post
I think if I were in your shoes, I'd roll my eyes and keep walking on by. You'll encounter people like this over the course of your life that do things like this. It's usually because they have some kind of deep insecurity about themselves for which they feel compelled to treat others poorly in an effort to make everyone else be as miserable as they are. It only works if you let her get to you. Don't let her. She's not your problem anymore, thankfully. Be glad that you're not with someone like that. You'll find someone who treats you better and isn't a drama queen and then you'll think to yourself, What did I ever see in that other one?
Thats literally what ive been doing for the past months and it keeps happening, she doesnt only do it with him she also does with her friends and now it's getting annoying because it wont stop and she carries on even she can clearly see I dont react nor care...

Old 12-23-2018, 08:36 AM

2,483 posts, read 2,476,223 times
I'm not advocating violence but this kind of behavior directed at the wrong person may not end well. So any random internet person reading this thread who is engaged in such things, I would advise stopping.

Old 12-23-2018, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by picardlx View Post
I'm not advocating violence but this kind of behavior directed at the wrong person may not end well. So any random internet person reading this thread who is engaged in such things, I would advise stopping.
You're right

Old 12-23-2018, 08:41 AM

2,516 posts, read 1,697,603 times
OP's wondering what's wrong with a 17 year old ex?
She's 17. That's what's wrong

Old 12-23-2018, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joee5 View Post
OP's wondering what's wrong with a 17 year old ex?
She's 17. That's what's wrong
Don't you think this is a bit too much for someone immature? I mean you dont leave someone for someone else and then mock them in front of your friends or boyfriend... I can't even imagine myself doing that its disgusting in my opinion.

Old 12-23-2018, 10:57 AM

102,213 posts, read 107,956,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethazine2000 View Post
You think I should? Most people been telling me to ignore it and it will stop at some point, but why is she being evil for I did nothing at all I was always nice before and even after she left me for her new guy... I dont even care about her or them I ignore it fully and she still carrys on..
She's being evil because she's a jerk and a child. Unbeknownst to you, she wasn't into you, and perceived some flaw in you, that she finds funny. Something along the lines of, "OMG, he's so lame! There he is again! (points at you) " This means, that you never knew her true nature, which isn't worth knowing, and you dodged a major bullet. She's not who you thought she was. She's stuck back in middle school. Forget about her. Do not smile & wave at her; it will make you seem even lamer in her eyes. Just get on with your life and business.

Old 12-23-2018, 11:40 AM

So she was never into me? Damn... How come she wanted to be friends 2 weeks after dumping me? which I rejected and then I posted a girl on my instagram story which she watched and then unfollowed me, she would still watch my stories from now and again but now obviously she has a boyfriend so...

I mean you sure she was never into me? She used to be obsessed with me, like she would even make me go college to show me off to her friends and posting me on her social media and stuff, she seemed really into me so I dont know man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships