Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2018, 05:52 AM

12 posts, read 4,628 times

Advertisements

Ok so long story short I dated her for 2 months and she dumped me 3 months ago for another guy she was flirting with while she was with me... She broke up with me saying ''We didn't talk for 2 days so the vibe kind of died'' To which I just ok are we done? and she said yeah and went... Couple days later she started seeing him and they already had sex in his car (Few days after she broke up with me) Then she came back wanting to be friends (2 weeks later) According to her friend she only did that because she was bored, and that when she left me she didn't give a single f*ck about me..

So now my problem with her is recently whenever she sees me she laughs at me with her friends or her boyfriend even, it keeps happening a lot and its really annoying at this point... I dont get it I did nothing to her for her to behave like this, I did absolitely nothing I was always nice to her before and after break up, She did the same thing yesterday and today, yesterday she looked at me and quickly turned as if she just didn't want to see my face kind of turn... And today she was just kissing him I think I dont know I did not pay attention but she looked at me and then as I was going upstairs she pointed at me to her boyfriend and she started laughing so did he I believe. The worst thing is I have my business apprenticeship at the same college as her and its really hard to avoiud her even tho I do my best to ignore her, I don't give her any reaction or attention at all and she won't stop...

She also did the same thing at the bus stop yesterday, I was going to the bus stop and I saw them there, she looked at me and said ''Oh my god'' and they both looked at me and started laughing, I got on the bus they went all the way back and I was in front, they were most definitely talking about me, as I was getting off I could see him staring at me through the window, It doesn't end.. We have a 2 weeks break now and i hope it stops becaus she's taking it too far way too far.

TL;DR: She doesn't only do it with him she also does it with her friends, stares and then laughs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2018, 06:00 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,955,404 times
She’s 17 but acts like she’s 9.

Just wave and smile.

Heck, I would walk right up to her. “What’s so funny?”

Old 12-23-2018, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
She’s 17 but acts like she’s 9.

Just wave and smile.

Heck, I would walk right up to her. “What’s so funny?”
You think I should? Most people been telling me to ignore it and it will stop at some point, but why is she being evil for I did nothing at all I was always nice before and even after she left me for her new guy... I dont even care about her or them I ignore it fully and she still carrys on..

Old 12-23-2018, 06:34 AM

11,395 posts, read 24,456,213 times
You’re lucky she left you. Now you can see her true personality. The laughing is just a mean ego game in her part so she can hide the fact that she’s a terrible person.

Old 12-23-2018, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
You’re lucky she left you. Now you can see her true personality. The laughing is just a mean ego game in her part so she can hide the fact that she’s a terrible person.
hide? If anything it makes me hate her worse... Why can't she just simply ignore me like I am? Like mature people.

Old 12-23-2018, 07:05 AM

1,702 posts, read 2,324,648 times
Change your schedule around if you can and get a car or bike.

Old 12-23-2018, 07:13 AM

61,727 posts, read 87,147,355 times
Ignore, and move on.
Teens drama...

Old 12-23-2018, 07:22 AM

1,278 posts, read 1,115,763 times
I think if I were in your shoes, I'd roll my eyes and keep walking on by. You'll encounter people like this over the course of your life that do things like this. It's usually because they have some kind of deep insecurity about themselves for which they feel compelled to treat others poorly in an effort to make everyone else be as miserable as they are. It only works if you let her get to you. Don't let her. She's not your problem anymore, thankfully. Be glad that you're not with someone like that. You'll find someone who treats you better and isn't a drama queen and then you'll think to yourself, What did I ever see in that other one?

Old 12-23-2018, 07:24 AM

50,294 posts, read 47,056,299 times
Just say out loud next time, "You gave me crabs".

It will stop.

Old 12-23-2018, 07:27 AM

1,278 posts, read 1,115,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Just say out loud next time, "You gave me crabs".

It will stop.

OMG, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

I literally can't stop laughing!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships