Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2019, 05:18 PM

20,398 posts, read 14,683,356 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKenzie885 View Post
I realize studying this guys behavior is probably useless. But still interesting to me. Like why would he keep up with unprotected sex knowing he's gotten burned several times before...I think he's stupid and gross. He couldn't possibly care for his girlfriend with this behavior or my friend. And he's not a little boy either, he's 38 years old. I'll be glad when my friend moves on.
Seriously some people are trash at any age. That's just all there is to it. *shrug*
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2019, 05:33 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,727,352 times
What is your relation to these people?

Old 02-06-2019, 05:48 PM

102,226 posts, read 107,999,816 times
No, not all guys who cheat get caught. But what does that have to do with anything?

Old 02-06-2019, 05:49 PM

102,226 posts, read 107,999,816 times
Quote:
I realize studying this guys behavior is probably useless. But still interesting to me. Like why would he keep up with unprotected sex knowing he's gotten burned several times before...I think he's stupid and gross. He couldn't possibly care for his girlfriend with this behavior or my friend. And he's not a little boy either, he's 38 years old. I'll be glad when my friend moves on.
Why does the booty call put up with his demands for unprotected sex?

Old 02-06-2019, 07:05 PM

2,761 posts, read 2,232,180 times
Hell no. Most cheaters do not get caught.

If only people actually saw how their spouses act in front of others at work. Divorce city.

Old 02-06-2019, 07:33 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,744,165 times
Who are these people to you?

Old 02-06-2019, 11:11 PM

9,511 posts, read 6,110,882 times
Quote:
I know this might be a simple question but it made me wonder. Do all guys who cheat get caught? I wonder if the guy's girlfriend will ever find out about his behavior or will he get away with this conduct forever? My friend only caught him by chance otherwise she still would not know either.
No; not all guys who cheat get caught. Half of that is luck & half of it is avoiding dumb mistakes & learning from the first few mistakes.

You realize that if the guys GF doesn’t want to see the red flags, she won’t? Who knows if or when she might. Some women never do.

Quote:
My next question is do guys with girlfriends cheat with multiple women at a time? This may be the case for this guy I don't know.
Some do.

Quote:
And, why does he keep pursing my friend if all he wants her for is a booty call when he can easily get other women and has a girlfriend? I understand my friend needs to say no and protect her body but he's very diligent about keeping her around. Again, why if he has options?
To pass the time. Different girls bring different things to the table. If he wanted her for a relationship, it would already be done. But he doesn’t.

Quote:
Aren't booty calls replaceable? My friend also recently learned from someone the guy has a history of stds (plural) from another source but never told her...so I think this has helped her to wise up and move towards ending things with this guy.

This situation is just interesting to me so I am posting to get others thoughts. Sorry for the multiple questions.
They are replaceable if they aren’t convenient enough.

Old 02-06-2019, 11:15 PM

9,297 posts, read 4,587,939 times
Quote:
Your friend should move on...but so should you! Lol...

Old 02-06-2019, 11:38 PM

6,879 posts, read 4,880,771 times
Your friend's love life and poor choice in men is not your business.

As for the other questions some men/women cheat. Some do not. Some get caught, some do not. Some have many one night stands, some have many affairs, some only cheat once. Some regret it, some don't. People are individuals and they all do things for different reasons. Affairs aren't all the same any more than every marriage is the same.

Old 02-06-2019, 11:43 PM

8,690 posts, read 3,879,665 times
Quote:
The situation doesn’t sound healthy at all - for anyone. But why are you studying his behavior - and giving this unhealthy dynamic so much attention? All you can do is be there for your friend. And honestly, it sounds as though your friend is making some extremely poor choices.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships