Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 12:33 PM

5,077 posts, read 14,644,236 times

Advertisements

No everyone, there is obviously a line at the place where she gets the phone cards at, hello! McFly! LOL
I'm sorry - did anyone laugh a little? Ok, seriously though, yes she's having an affair and the guy lives closeby. You can tell that if she's not telling you who she's talking to and then she leaves for a few hours, that's enough time to get there, get a piece, freshen up and get back home. Want a real test? Ask her to have sex with you when she gets home. A guilty woman will not say yes. If she is really braizen then she will and you will know if you were the first of the evening. Good luck but dang, I'd kick her to the curb. Once a cheat, always a cheat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2008, 12:46 PM

5,092 posts, read 14,832,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post

I did a little reading on the subject to see if using cocaine could make you disappear for hours.
Unfortunately Ellie didn't tell us the results of her research, but you can try it for yourself.

Snort a couple of lines and see if you disappear.

If you do, you can follow your wife without her even knowing it and find out what she's really up to.

If you don't disappear, take your coke and head on down to your local strip club.

I hear those girls love a man with a little white ring around his nose.

Old 04-28-2008, 12:46 PM

13 posts, read 34,634 times
Its crazy chiaroscuro. I know this drama is slowly affecting me. A few times I tried to sit her down and try to talk things over it always ends up into just accusations and counter accusations. Its so damn crazy.

Old 04-28-2008, 12:53 PM

22,331 posts, read 29,432,497 times
Hire a Private Investigator right away. Something isn't right and I'm a female. You don't disappear for several hours at a time.

Old 04-28-2008, 12:54 PM

22,331 posts, read 29,432,497 times
Lereca-Isn't leaving for 3-4 hours at a time and not saying where your going when you have kids at home being selfish? Maybe you should do that when you're CF...

Old 04-28-2008, 12:55 PM

521 posts, read 1,629,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLDE SEMAYAT View Post
Tell me. My wife leaves the house at about 8:30 or 9 pm and says " I m going to get a phone card" at the gas station which is 5 minutes drive away. She comes back almost midnight. This happens a number of times. I ve never asked here where she will be and when she comes back she never says anything.
When I leave the house always she's on the phone . When I m home she doest get anywhere near the phone. She never tells me who she's talking to whenever I aint at home. I ve stopped asking her also because she never tells me.
Are these signs of trouble or I m just being paranoid. Yes she's cheated me in the past and Im so scared it might happen again ? I m so confused but I would be so happy and relieved to know what is happening ?
Is there a way one can snoop on someone's telephone conversations ?

What do you people think ?
Dude. WHY ARE YOU BEING SO NAIVE ABOUT THIS?
The signs are clearly there. And everyone is on the consensus. We are not dumb. Nor can you say, "But they dont know any better."
It is almost as clear as the nose on your face. In fact, I would be surprised if she werent cheating based on the signs.

Do you know how easy it is to cheat on someone in this day of age with the internet?! With the internet, sometimes it may be almost impossible to catch any cheater, whether that cheater is sly to "not so bright."
Today S/O can easily put up a post anywhere. People do it on Craigslist for free all the time. It takes less than a few minutes to get a posting of yourself looking to hook up. Get some responses from 50 horny dudes within 10 minutes. And can have a meet set up in 10 minutes, an hour, later that evening, the next day. She could easily make plans for another episode while your in the shower. Once shes done she may erase the history on the computer (another sign).
Basically, she could easily create her post, reply to some guy, set a date, meet up, hook up, and come back home within a couple hours time.

Phone cards? Are you kidding me? Just another plain as day sign that she's cheating. Its obvious that she wants to keep her cheating discreet. With the phone card she call up her fling/flings and they wont be able to call her back when you're in the house because they dont know your house number.

Im sure you can find some phone recording device by googling it up. I doubt they're expensive.

Get on the ball. The signs are there. There is no use in ignoring it now because you will find out sometime. Swallow your guts if your afraid of finding out. Im not going to tell you what you should do with her if you find out she is cheating, but the sooner you find out the sooner you can deal with the situation in whatever manner you see fit. But delaying may cost you more than finding out RIGHT NOW.

Old 05-09-2008, 11:22 PM

98 posts, read 334,573 times
Quote:
Lereca, you saying its OK for someone to leave the house at 915pm saying she s going to a store that closes at 9:30pm and she comes back after midnight and does not tell you where she s been? And this occurs a number of times.
Well?????? I do not leave that late. Don't assume the worst, maybe she is stopping at a friends and chatting for a while. Someone who is cheating I do not think would make it that obvious. It would be much sneakier.

Old 05-10-2008, 05:27 AM

23,867 posts, read 33,561,054 times
Quote:
Tell me. My wife leaves the house at about 8:30 or 9 pm and says " I m going to get a phone card" at the gas station which is 5 minutes drive away. She comes back almost midnight. This happens a number of times. I ve never asked here where she will be and when she comes back she never says anything.
When I leave the house always she's on the phone . When I m home she doest get anywhere near the phone. She never tells me who she's talking to whenever I aint at home. I ve stopped asking her also because she never tells me.
Are these signs of trouble or I m just being paranoid. Yes she's cheated me in the past and Im so scared it might happen again ? I m so confused but I would be so happy and relieved to know what is happening ?
Is there a way one can snoop on someone's telephone conversations ?

What do you people think ?
Sorry, I also agree, sounds like she is cheating. Calling cheaters was a good idea, one I was going to suggest.
Is there any missing money? Could she be doing drugs?

Good luck. IMO, if you divorce her you are better off. I'm the child of a mother that openly cheated, I can't tell you how hurt all of us kids were to get teased about who my mother was scr*wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
So maybe your wife is not cheating on you, but using drugs. All the same. Something's not right.
Yes, very possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaspercheron View Post
No everyone, there is obviously a line at the place where she gets the phone cards at, hello! McFly! LOL
I'm sorry - did anyone laugh a little? Ok, seriously though, yes she's having an affair and the guy lives closeby. You can tell that if she's not telling you who she's talking to and then she leaves for a few hours, that's enough time to get there, get a piece, freshen up and get back home. Want a real test? Ask her to have sex with you when she gets home. A guilty woman will not say yes. If she is really braizen then she will and you will know if you were the first of the evening. Good luck but dang, I'd kick her to the curb. Once a cheat, always a cheat.
I also suggest looking at the mileage on the car every night before she leaves and after she gets home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lereca View Post
Well?????? I do not leave that late. Don't assume the worst, maybe she is stopping at a friends and chatting for a while. Someone who is cheating I do not think would make it that obvious. It would be much sneakier.
The problem is she is saying she is going for a phone card. If she was going to a friends she shouldn't lie and just say she is going to the friends.

In his 1st post he says she cheated before, so he's got every right to be suspicious.

Old 05-10-2008, 08:58 PM

820 posts, read 2,868,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lereca View Post
Well, if she's leaving her husband and her children for hours at a time to the point to where a five year old child is noticing....there's a problem! Some very odd behavior IMO. Also, why does she say she needs to "buy phone cards" all the time? What's she say she's doing with these phone cards that it takes hours to purchase? Don't you have a long distance plan or cell phone? There's something up! A mom doesn't go out and leave her home, husband, and kids for hours on a regular basis without communicating. Again, there's a problem!!

Old 05-10-2008, 09:00 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,251,255 times
Get a lawyer and get rid of her...how many phone cards can one person need????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships