Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 08:59 PM

4,589 posts, read 13,165,593 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
If I had a dollar for each time I have heard someone say that to describe something...I'd be a rich lady! Some women at my job referred to a cake made from a box mix that was soaking in pool of sweetened condensed milk as "better than sex". An acquaintance said a long hot soak and a good book were better than sex.

Has anyone else heard people describe things as being better than sex? I am wondering if they have been doing it the right way, if in fact they think that anything else is better? What have you heard people describe as being better than bumping nasties? (can I say it that way? Dont want to get spanked for TOS violation.)

Don't underestimate the power of chocolate!!!! lol
comes close but....nope.......still not better.

Old 08-14-2008, 09:44 PM

3 posts, read 6,812 times
a friend told me the tim hortons mocha ice cap was better than sex haha

Old 08-15-2008, 02:59 AM

333 posts, read 999,550 times
So lets have the best of both worlds - chocolate and sex? A little "sexy chocolate" as it were.

Old 08-15-2008, 08:27 AM

67 posts, read 217,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dagg33 View Post
okay, this might be very strange. and i've never had an orgasm during sex (I know, poor me, but i still love sex). but have you ever had poison ivy, or some sort of skin rash that itches like crazy? and you run really hot water (as hot as you can physically handle) over it, and there is this extremely intense mixing of pain and pleasure? and once you stop running hot water over it the rash is instantly better? honestly, that feeling is sometimes better than sex. it depends on the intensity of the itching, and of the sex, but god, that water feels good. i'm off to run my fire ant bites under some water .

yah that is pretty strange, thats like borderline OCD if you must always run your body parts through hot water.

Old 08-15-2008, 08:55 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,435,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajs5mz2 View Post
So lets have the best of both worlds - chocolate and sex? A little "sexy chocolate" as it were.
Aren't chocolate and sex synonyms already?

Old 08-15-2008, 12:14 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,952,004 times
Yes Chocolate is the exact same thing as sex. Science has proved that already.

Old 08-15-2008, 12:21 PM

1,117 posts, read 2,038,844 times
Originally Posted by dagg33
okay, this might be very strange. and i've never had an orgasm during sex (I know, poor me, but i still love sex). but have you ever had poison ivy, or some sort of skin rash that itches like crazy? and you run really hot water (as hot as you can physically handle) over it, and there is this extremely intense mixing of pain and pleasure? and once you stop running hot water over it the rash is instantly better? honestly, that feeling is sometimes better than sex. it depends on the intensity of the itching, and of the sex, but god, that water feels good. i'm off to run my fire ant bites under some water .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttraider512 View Post
yah that is pretty strange, thats like borderline OCD if you must always run your body parts through hot water.
I think we are looking at a candidate for S&M sex.

Old 08-15-2008, 12:25 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,705,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dagg33 View Post
Well it's obvious you need to mix the two. Apparently you have a bit of a pain fetish and should use it to your advantage.

Assuming you are female (since men have orgasms just by thinking about having orgasms).

Get naked, go outside and run your hands through a fire ant nest, go back in the house and lean over a tub running hot water, letting it pour on your hands.

Your naked, leaning over a tub, wriggling and moaning from the pleasure derived from the water and stings on your hands. Surely the guy with you can figure out something to do...

Old 08-15-2008, 12:26 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,705,555 times
BTW there is nothing better than sex, except maybe loud sex. I always appreciate applause, whether physical or verbal.

Old 08-15-2008, 12:28 PM

4,589 posts, read 13,165,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Yes Chocolate is the exact same thing as sex. Science has proved that already.
lol ummmmm......no.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships