Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2022, 06:28 AM

1,260 posts, read 946,542 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston Area Man View Post
Why haven’t you asked him these questions?
Because I never saw him more than a FWB and never have been more interested in him than that. It was just our most recent interaction that made me wonder a little bit.

Old 10-31-2022, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Only a person with another partner or partners would wait a whole month for an app to remind them to have sex with you again..

It is what it is, enjoy it and/or move on.
Or just a FWB. I am enjoying the sex. Again, I am actually not trying for more but our latest interaction made me wonder a bit and you can say piqued my curiosity. Previous to yesterday I saw him only as a good time in the sack and a nice cute guy. That was all.

Old 10-31-2022, 06:42 AM

29,748 posts, read 34,409,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkertinker View Post
And it's good sex and he lives above a Target and HomeGoods so it's super convenient afterwards lol.

I get it, it's just I have felt more emotional vibes from him at times. It could be that he is lonely and not so much into me as I amy think. As I mentioned in another post, I forgot to mention the second time we had sex when we were done, he asked me if I wanted him to make coffee for me. I interpret that as him wanting me to stick around a little bit and have coffee with him.

Usually with random hookups/sex/FWB, I am kind of like when we are done with the deed, let's be on our way haha.
The "F" in FWB stands for "friends"--you can have no-strings sex and still be kind and interested in each other outside of the bedroom.

Old 10-31-2022, 08:38 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,725,991 times
You need to talk to him. All we can do is speculate. You are in the situation physically and therefore you need to present mentally and communicate effectively. It's not hard. Do you have friends IRL you can talk to about stuff like this? Seems pretty trivial.

Old 10-31-2022, 08:58 AM

10,503 posts, read 7,048,799 times
It's an easy test. Go have fun with him one night but say you're not in the mood for sex. If he's cool with that and wants to do something with you another time, you have your answer.

When my wife and I were dating about six weeks, she was ready. So was I, but I kind of sensed this woman was really one-of-a-kind, which meant I wanted it to be the right time and the right place, not just sneaking downstairs into the basement of her parents' house. So I said, "Not tonight. Let's do this the right way." And I'm glad we did it that way.

Old 10-31-2022, 09:26 AM

Thanks everyone for the responses. Again, it's not that I am scared to ask and TBH I saw him more strictly as FWB so never occurred for me to seek something more. I am going to try to meet up this week and see. The sex is good, and we have nice chats and I am very attracted to him, so to me going on a date I totally would be down. But also completely okay if that doesn't happen because I don't feel an emotional connection with him, at least not yet.

This post really stems from when he messaged me "when do I get to see you?" it kind of triggered a, "Hmmmmm" response from me. And it made me rewind to our past interactions. Like during sex, he would stare deep into my eyes so deep I got a little uncomfortable and would look away, but it was this deep look that I am not used to, like looking into my soul. I will admit it was little weird lol. After sex, we laid in bed, I was just laying in his bed on my back facing up, while he laid on his side and just looked at me while I laid there and cooled off, just looking at me as I looked up at ceiling. Then there was the coffee offer after that.

I say all this because in the end I realize my body language and interactions are less emotional and more just intentionally sexual. So in a way I ask myself "Is he just more intimate or emotional when it comes to sex and that's all it is?" or have I been maybe ignoring not seeing signs that there is potential. I dunno.

Old 10-31-2022, 09:27 AM

44,370 posts, read 20,073,157 times
OP, no strangers on the Internet can know what your buddy is thinking. Ask him. This thread is now closed.

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 10-31-2022 at 11:07 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships