Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2022, 06:50 PM

1,260 posts, read 946,542 times

Advertisements

Sorry title got cut off, title should be: A guy is willing to have sex/meet up with you a third time….indicator of possible interest, you’re just good in bed or they’re just horny and see you as a FWB?

For the record I have viewed this as a FWB situation but not sure if I am possibly missing some signs.

Really cute guy that a few months ago we randomly hooked up off the apps. Sex was really good and we had fun, I believe we both thoroughly enjoyed it. Didn’t talk again.

Month later we appeared close to each other on the apps and he messaged me to meet up for some fun. I couldn’t that day so we then planned and set a date to meet up another day and this time he gave me his number. We met up on the planned day. Again sex was good really passionate and fun. Before I left he said we should do it again some time.

Now another month passes and he appears on my grid again. I messaged him this time asking how he was doing. He responded with “doing well. When do I get to see you?” So I threw him some dates.

I’m curious though, he’s really cute and we have good chemistry. But I can’t quite tell, does he just see me as a good time and strictly a fwb? Or maybe a date might be a possible thing (which I would be up for)? He’s also a little more of the shy introverted quiet type of guy.

Old 10-30-2022, 07:49 PM

11,800 posts, read 12,040,540 times
You hooked up for sex twice.

Not sure why you think there is something more than sex there.

Old 10-30-2022, 09:04 PM

61,745 posts, read 87,194,708 times
Lol... It's just sex. It's free too?
Hope you're using protection...

Old 10-30-2022, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katnan View Post
You hooked up for sex twice.

Not sure why you think there is something more than sex there.
There was one thing I forgot to mention. After the second time we had sex, he asked me if I wanted him to make coffee for me (this was in the morning which I also took he wants me to stick around). I declined, mostly because I had plans but also I was all hot and sweaty after sex so hot coffee was the last thing I wanted, lol. I also only saw him as a FWB at that point.

But I brought that up because I have never had a hookup or FWB say to me "When do I get to see you?" That almost feels more emotionally intimate. And after the second time we had sex, he's telling me we should do it again another day, and then offering coffee and to stick around afterwards, made me wonder a little. Or perhaps he's just lonely and using me for that, lol.

All the hookups I have had or FWBs it's pretty straight to the point and there isn't a "stick around after for coffee" or saying things like "when do I get to see you again?" So those things have made me wonder.

Again, I have been the one looking at him as just a **** buddy, but now wondering if there are some signs of perhaps a little more quality interest, not just sexual. There's a little more emotion involved with him (even during sex) where other random hookups or **** buddies it's very touch and go.

Old 10-30-2022, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Lol... It's just sex. It's free too?
Hope you're using protection...
And it's good sex and he lives above a Target and HomeGoods so it's super convenient afterwards lol.

I get it, it's just I have felt more emotional vibes from him at times. It could be that he is lonely and not so much into me as I amy think. As I mentioned in another post, I forgot to mention the second time we had sex when we were done, he asked me if I wanted him to make coffee for me. I interpret that as him wanting me to stick around a little bit and have coffee with him.

Usually with random hookups/sex/FWB, I am kind of like when we are done with the deed, let's be on our way haha.

Old 10-30-2022, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkertinker View Post
And it's good sex and he lives above a Target and HomeGoods so it's super convenient afterwards lol.

I get it, it's just I have felt more emotional vibes from him at times. It could be that he is lonely and not so much into me as I amy think. As I mentioned in another post, I forgot to mention the second time we had sex when we were done, he asked me if I wanted him to make coffee for me. I interpret that as him wanting me to stick around a little bit and have coffee with him.

Usually with random hookups/sex/FWB, I am kind of like when we are done with the deed, let's be on our way haha.
I am not sure about that (bolded). It looks like he is seeing 29 other girls before it's your turn again

Re: coffee?
Perhaps after the second time you became a "regular" that deserves extra treat, since the sex is free.

Last edited by elnina; 10-30-2022 at 09:47 PM..

Old 10-30-2022, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
I am not sure about that (bolded). It looks like he is seeing 29 other girls before it's your turn again
This is guy and guy, gay guys here.

Old 10-30-2022, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkertinker View Post
This is guy and guy, gay guys here.
But the concept stays the same...

Old 10-30-2022, 11:26 PM

1,555 posts, read 781,016 times
Why haven’t you asked him these questions?

Old 10-31-2022, 04:56 AM

19,723 posts, read 20,259,734 times
Only a person with another partner or partners would wait a whole month for an app to remind them to have sex with you again..

It is what it is, enjoy it and/or move on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships