Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 04:53 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,979,937 times

Advertisements

I am 26 years old, male, and not religious (but I am spiritual, "religion is to spirituality what the DMV is to driving"-Bill Maher) And I am DISGUSTED by the notion of people having sex with someone who THEY JUST MET! *

I was at a party ( I left early, as I am not big on debauchery of any kind) and there were people ages 10-27ish there, and an aquaintance of mine's roommate met this girl there and they slept together, that night The next morning, they had breakfast at a diner, and never saw eachother again...

AM I THE ONLY NON-FUNDAMENTALIST MALE WHO THINKS THIS IS JUST SICK?!

I hear, all the time, young people talking about "hocking up" and it boogles the mind. I mean, male or female, how can you NOT feel dirty about sleeping with someone who's last name you don't even know, let alone are not in a long term relationship with? It is simply disgusting...nevermind little things called AIDS, HERPES, CRABS...

Despite what the media would have you believe, I do believe that there are a silent majority of men out there like me, who just want a nice, committed relationship before sex. I could not imagine having sex with someone I do not have feelings for. Could I be sexually attracted to someone I don't know? Sure...but I like cars I see all the time, does that mean I will go ahead and steal them? It's called MORALITY, SELF CONTROL, and thinking about the CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS. Something young people, especially males, should learn these days!

* But, in all fairness, I am also terrified of the notion of sex, so I might not be the best example of the heterosexual male mentality. I look at it the way I look at slaying a Dragon...something that's nice to read books about, watch movies about, listen to songs about, and daydream about, but to actually, physically do it

Like approaching a thirty foot long, eight foot high fire-spitting fanged reptile that makes a tyrannosaurus Rex look like the lizard from the Geico commercials with a puny sword with the intend on cutting it's head off, I look at getting*gulp* nude and touching a woman on her unmentionables and laying with one as being something that's best left to the trained professionals, so I admit, my view on casual sex might be a bit biased.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2008, 05:05 PM

271 posts, read 1,061,373 times
Don't take this the wrong way,...............but are you sure you like women?

Old 05-27-2008, 05:11 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,952,004 times
Duh. Me. I am the most anti-casual sex person on here.

The most casual type of sex I've been involved with has only been safe sex. No penetration. Kissing, touching, etc only. Even then it feels weird because the guy is not committed nor willing to keep in touch or stay friends (which I know is soo difficult to do). Although they will tell lies about that or tell me what I want to hear just to get the sexual intimacy out of me.

Old 05-27-2008, 05:12 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
Oh my freaking God.

I'm going to go make dinner now.

Old 05-27-2008, 05:12 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,979,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresnochick View Post
Don't take this the wrong way,...............but are you sure you like women?

Of course! Despite what the media would have you believe, there is an area between gay men and "Axe" commercial guys.

I am a heterosexual...sorry, I don't even like when I am constipated and don't eat hotdogs.

Old 05-27-2008, 05:16 PM

2,412 posts, read 7,178,364 times
The OP asked: "any other guys grossed out by casual sex" The answer is, of course, yes. Neither men nor women all think alike. The number of men who are "grossed out" by casual sex is certainly greater than 1.

But am I grossed out by casual sex? No, I'm not. If I wasn't married (or in a committed relationship) I would be a regular practitioner.

Old 05-27-2008, 05:17 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,624,973 times
Oh, sorry, Vic.

I would have replied sooner, but I was doing this chick I met an hour ago...

Old 05-27-2008, 05:18 PM

Oh ughhhhhhhhhh bleah, gross. I hate casual sex. Eew-ee-puckie! I only like formal sex. If the guy doesn't use the correct utensil to spread me, I get very upset.

Old 05-27-2008, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Oh, sorry, Vic.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Phil, you SWORE you wouldn't tell anybody!

Old 05-27-2008, 05:20 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,952,004 times
sure you were. By chick he means inflatable blow-up star trek doll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Oh, sorry, Vic.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships