Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2008, 12:45 PM

1,882 posts, read 4,620,391 times

Advertisements

I'm done w/the nice BS, blunt and to the point.....no more bs "I'll get over it".

No more "I'm sorry", I'm gonna say what I mean and not try to be everyones friend. If ya don't like it, **** off.

From family to employees to people on the net, I'm done. I think I have more respect for people who speak their mind anyway, w/out all the BS.

Is anyone else to that point? Tired of people not doing it right? Tired of idiots? I sure the f--- am.

My rant, if ya don't like it then take a number.......

felt good to *****, thanks for reading
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2008, 12:47 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,184,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Cave Man View Post
I'm done w/the nice BS, blunt and to the point.....no more bs "I'll get over it".
Welcome to the club! What took you so long...?!

Old 07-06-2008, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Welcome to the club! What took you so long...?!
Go to hell!

Thanks for the smile sierra, hope it is as hot in AZ as it is here in KS.

Old 07-06-2008, 01:02 PM

812 posts, read 2,307,782 times
Not me, I'm going to keep on being me.

We all have our moments and I'd really not like someone going off on me because other people made them mad.

I'm sensitive, so here's hoping I can bring you a smile!

Old 07-06-2008, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinny View Post
Not me, I'm going to keep on being me.

We all have our moments and I'd really not like someone going off on me because other people made them mad.

I'm sensitive, so here's hoping I can bring you a smile!
You did. But I hit the wall today, and people can use a different rug as I'm used up.

Old 07-06-2008, 01:09 PM

812 posts, read 2,307,782 times
Sorry you had a bad day!

Maybe I am just not wanting to change who I am. We cannot change other people but, I'd rather be who I am, than become someone who is different. My heart cannot change and my nature cannot change. I can, not let people affect me though, and for the most part they don't. When they do, I cry. However, I rather be left crying, than be the one to mkae someone else hurt.

I sure don't want a nice person to become an angry one. Please think about what I said okay?

Old 07-06-2008, 01:37 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,184,604 times
Quote:
Go to hell!

Thanks for the smile sierra, hope it is as hot in AZ as it is here in KS.
Nice try, sweetheart, but I happen to like it hot! Have I not mentioned I hope to go to Hell...? Not that there's any reason not to be sure about it...

Old 07-06-2008, 02:09 PM

Location: When things get hot they expand. Im not fat. Im hot.
2,521 posts, read 6,330,160 times
Quote:

No more "I'm sorry", I'm gonna say what I mean and not try to be everyones friend. If ya don't like it, **** off.

From family to employees to people on the net, I'm done. I think I have more respect for people who speak their mind anyway, w/out all the BS.

Is anyone else to that point? Tired of people not doing it right? Tired of idiots? I sure the f--- am.

My rant, if ya don't like it then take a number.......

felt good to *****, thanks for reading

Rant all you want. But please dont stop being nice. We have enough mean people on here already. And I for one am getting tired of it. IMO.. Being "blunt" is just an excuse for being mean.

Old 07-06-2008, 02:22 PM

22,343 posts, read 29,452,102 times
I don't think being blunt is being mean. I'm a pretty much cut to the chase kind of woman. I don't take BS for myself or anyone else being taken advantage of. I'm a nice girl until you **** me off, then the ***** comes out.
Have a nice Sunday guys!!!

Old 07-06-2008, 02:26 PM

2,438 posts, read 7,014,271 times
You can be blunt and be nice at the same time... Try it .. it works.. I know I am tired of the people who are blunt but do not know how to communicate with respect. Usually people who talk blunt try to talk from above you instead of face to face with you. Something I really hate.

Trying to get my mother to stop doing that.. of course she uses the I am 74 excuse as to why she is able to talk to people like trash and think they should still like her....

Oh well.. to each their own.. if you feel the need to be blunt and be an a$$hole about it.. that is your decision .. I choose otherwise..

Last edited by The Man in SATX; 07-06-2008 at 02:27 PM.. Reason: hate the auto editor!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships