Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Why dont Women Cook anymore?
Lazy 9 40.91%
Mother didn’t teach them to do anything, but be a gold-digger 3 13.64%
They expect a man to do everything 4 18.18%
Rather eat-out 6 27.27%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 05:41 PM

1 posts, read 5,173 times

Advertisements

[FONT=Georgia]I know that this is supposed to be the day of the Independent Woman, you know with her having a job, and getting an education. All those things are wonderful, but while doing these things; how is it that many women still don't know how to perform the most important essentials to live...COOK![/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia] [/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia]I've dated countless numbers of women who can walk in 6 inch toothpick heals, know exactly how to stop a nail from breaking, able to perform incredible sex tricks in bed. Although, these are magnificent skills, believe me I’m not complaining. But every woman should know how to COOK! It’s amazing all the great ideas women come-up with such as making their hair look longer, changing eye colors on a daily basics, but find it totally unnecessary to learn how to cook for the man in their life. If a man’s body could survive on just sex alone then that would be fantastic, but it doesn't![/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia] [/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia]NO! I don't want to eat Tijuana Tacos, Mr. Chins Chinese, Pizza, or Big John's BBQ. I want her to stand her a** over the stove in those 6 inch toothpick heals she learned to walk in, and cook a full course meal. After, a hard day of work, or going hard on her a**, I want her to do what other women have been doing for centuries, pleasing their man with food and silence. Is that too much to ask?[/FONT]
[CENTER][CENTER][FONT=Georgia] [/FONT][/CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]What do you think?[/FONT][FONT=Georgia][/FONT][/CENTER][/CENTER]
[FONT=Georgia] [/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia]Are women too sexy to cook these days? Is it still important that a woman know how to cook? Is cooking no longer a woman’s duty?[/FONT]

Old 07-10-2008, 05:47 PM

15,859 posts, read 21,434,155 times
Thankfully, my last few boyfriends have been chefs. I guess they're wimpy men to you though, right?

I find it hard to believe that anyone with such a poor attitude would have any woman who "performs incredible sex tricks" to be complaining about their lack of culinary skills! You have two hands, why can't you cook?

Old 07-10-2008, 05:48 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,707,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by time2man-up View Post
I know that this is supposed to be the day of the Independent Woman, you know with her having a job, and getting an education. All those things are wonderful, but while doing these things; how is it that many women still don't know how to perform the most important essentials to live...COOK!

I've dated countless numbers of women who can walk in 6 inch toothpick heals, know exactly how to stop a nail from breaking, able to perform incredible sex tricks in bed. Although, these are magnificent skills, believe me I’m not complaining. But every woman should know how to COOK! It’s amazing all the great ideas women come-up with such as making their hair look longer, changing eye colors on a daily basics, but find it totally unnecessary to learn how to cook for the man in their life. If a man’s body could survive on just sex alone then that would be fantastic, but it doesn't!

NO! I don't want to eat Tijuana Tacos, Mr. Chins Chinese, Pizza, or Big John's BBQ. I want her to stand her a** over the stove in those 6 inch toothpick heals she learned to walk in, and cook a full course meal. After, a hard day of work, or going hard on her a**, I want her to do what other women have been doing for centuries, pleasing their man with food and silence. Is that too much to ask?
[CENTER][CENTER][/CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER]What do you think?[/CENTER][/CENTER]

Are women too sexy to cook these days? Is it still important that a woman know how to cook? Is cooking no longer a woman’s duty?
Sounds like you should follow your own advice and "man up" - learn to cook for yourself - cooking is NOT gender specific.

Old 07-10-2008, 05:53 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,530,712 times
Sorry, can't answer your poll. There aren't any valid options. All you offered were slams against women.

Cooking is neither male or female. Men and women cook.

I don't usually cook. Fortunately, my husband doesn't consider that a problem.

Old 07-10-2008, 06:00 PM

52,222 posts, read 52,648,334 times
Nice misogynist post huh. Especially the shut up part. I like it when a woman cooks, but I was raised by a single mother and was a latch key kid. So I was cooking and preparing meals for a long time now. The OP sounds like a bomber thrower.

Old 07-10-2008, 06:03 PM

2,240 posts, read 5,857,266 times
I call troll on this one...

Old 07-10-2008, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAFan View Post
Great post and poll by the way. Now I wouldn't go so far to treat a woman like a housewife, but I most certain don't want a gold digger, most are these days.
Oh please, haven't we established you are all of what, 19 or 20??? You know SO much about woman to say this, right......

Old 07-10-2008, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMMom View Post
I call troll on this one...
Ditto - let's not feed the troll people - that's what he's hoping for.

Old 07-10-2008, 06:09 PM

4,189 posts, read 3,481,037 times
I hate cooking. A woman's place is where she wants to be.

Old 07-10-2008, 06:11 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,247,244 times
I have an idea...get off YOUR lazy butt and cook yourself!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships