Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2008, 10:31 AM

5,024 posts, read 8,895,713 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
wclac/LAFan is an Eeyore, not a Tigger...
If he was a woman, he'd be a Debbie Downer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2008, 10:44 AM

28,897 posts, read 30,274,521 times
[quote=truckzter;4593434]
Quote:
A good way to tell if a woman is a gold digger is whether or not she is obsessed with labels. Not nutrition labels .. but designer labels. Of course not ALL women who wear designer labels are gold diggers. But, from the marriages I know where the man married a gold digger, the PROBLEM started with dating -- unlimited, expensive gifts with NO budget. Now these couples are married, and the women (now with their daughters) throw money around like no one's business (ex: mom and daughter hair highlights and acrylic nails every four weeks = $300+).
that's my DIL, also found out 5 years later, that all the clothes I was buying for my GD was being thrown out b/c they were not label clothes...

and your right, they are me, me, me people...she knows, down the road, my son will be inheriting lots of money...

Her mother made a unique and quit lucrative business out of marrying men, who were very wealthy, then divorcing them and taking them for everything she could get...I don't know how many men there were, but I can tell you, she never worked a day in her life.

Her sister told me once, you take men for everything you can get...you lie, you feed their egos, and if they don't spend anything on you, you leave them high and dry...I have never met such disrespectful people. She said, you can manipulate men to the point of talking them into doing almost anything...then she looked at me and said...even distancing them from their mothers. She added...sex is the greatest tool a woman can own. I tell ya...I wanted to strangle her..and that was on our first meeting? You cannot imagine what else she said? She was evil, manipulative, and so is her sister.

I suppose you can guess, she did in fact, distance my son from me...by setting me up...being nasty to me when he wasn't around...lieing about things I didn't do to him...she is a total class act...believe me...
if you marry one of these women, they are very territorial and will not leave anyone in your life, unless they say so...they are really quit sick and destructive. They are extremely cunning...

Creme

Old 07-27-2008, 11:14 AM

488 posts, read 1,176,875 times
This thread has provided me some of the best laughs I've had in quite some time.

Old 07-27-2008, 04:18 PM

342 posts, read 1,831,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wclac View Post
I don't hang with nobody, men or women. I stick to myself. Why would a misanthrope hang with people he doesn't trust?
Your problem seems to be that you have difficulties in accurately reading people, their intentions, or guaging their sincerity. Your above statement (as well as all the time you claim to spend watching Maury, playing video games, and watching YouTube videos) would suggest why. The more you interact with people (men and women) and expose yourself to different social situations, you learn how to read people better. I think that's why you're struggling with something most (well-socialized or perceptive) people would consider to be common sense:

Quote:
Well, how can a man tell if a woman isn't a liar, a cheat, or isn't full of herself?
Also, if you're such a misanthrope, why are you so concerned with finding a wife/significant other, gold-digger or otherwise? If you do want to find someone to share your life with, perhaps you should focus on improving your own self rather than dwell on how awful others are?

Also, regarding this comment:
Quote:
In college, and I think I have all the training I need to get any career I want.
Many employers seek to hire people who are not only competent at their task, but are also team players and fit well into their current culture. Despite your training, you may be putting yourself at a serious disadvantage during hiring with your misogynistic/misanthropic attitude. Even those who are self-employed need to find and maintain clientele.

Last edited by vemureaux; 07-27-2008 at 04:49 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships