Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 12:14 PM

5,296 posts, read 6,469,463 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Here's what I would do ( I think!)

Enlist the help of your friends for some of this.

Get a copy of her cell phone records. If you can't get that, get a SIM card reader and get her SIM card out and download the information.

We have a software program at work(husband and I are the owners) that gives us all passwords used when anyone is on our network. Maybe you could get a one time use on line. I would watch everything.

Then, after you have what you need, show her what you have. I would not show her the pics or emails you just found. Save them for a "rainy day". No need to show her your hand yet.

Just get your "ducks" in a row. Don't yell. Try not to act differently. Go along, status quo. Silence is golden right now. She will continue to go about her "business" since she is comfortable and you will have a better idea of the whole story and how to proceed accordingly.

Nix my idea of calling the ex boyfriend just yet. Maybe you should do that when you are ready to confront her. If she denies the information, then bring in the call to ex boyfriend.
Again,this isn't your standard situation. She's the bigger techie and in charge of the phones & computers so that's out...
I'm just an old fashioned guy that relies on truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2008, 12:17 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,244,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckPA View Post
Again,this isn't your standard situation. She's the bigger techie and in charge of the phones & computers so that's out...
I'm just an old fashioned guy that relies on truth.
UGH!

Well then, the old fashioned route is the way to go. Smoke her out, call her boyfriend while she is there and watch the fireworks.

But I would print out the pics and emails first.

Hang in there. I feel so bad for you

Old 08-14-2008, 12:23 PM

2,397 posts, read 6,454,585 times
The old-fashioned thing to do is COMM-U-NI-CATE! TALK to the woman, for pete's sake! If she clams up or gets defensive, then you'll have your answer.

Old 08-14-2008, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Well then, the old fashioned route is the way to go. Smoke her out, call her boyfriend while she is there and watch the fireworks.
I don't think she has his new phone #,but just the same.
Come to think of it,it would probably be easier for me to catch them on the phone. Although she's even got a pass code for her voice mail,we pretty much share the minutes each month on the cell phones.

Old 08-14-2008, 12:31 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,616,853 times
I think it's time to walk, my friend.

Just make sure everything is really as it seems. I don't believe in coincidence, but I also like to be dead sure before I do something that changes my life.

Good luck, and you know where I am if you want to vent.

Old 08-14-2008, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
I think it's time to walk, my friend.

Just make sure everything is really as it seems. I don't believe in coincidence, but I also like to be dead sure before I do something that changes my life.

Good luck, and you know where I am if you want to vent.
Ok but I am not moving to NEPA!

Old 08-14-2008, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Ok but I am not moving to NEPA!
*shrugs*

It's a good place to get lost for a while...

Old 08-14-2008, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
*shrugs*

It's a good place to get lost for a while...
No more PA! Been there,done with that!

Old 08-14-2008, 12:44 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,931,506 times
Maybe she wants you to compete. So slip on your speedo and start putting up photos....kidding.

Old 08-14-2008, 12:45 PM

Quote:
No more PA! Been there,done with that!
Smart man.

There's always the Foreign Legion...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships