Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 03:40 AM

1,373 posts, read 3,128,001 times

Advertisements

I theorize that in the future, society will get more and more gay, as both sexes grow to like the other less and less.

Men don't like women outside of their looks because they perceive them as being either too selfless and defined by other people in their lives, they're turned off by the victim mentality so many women today have, or they're sick of modern women so are so self-righteous, shallow and conceited.

Women don't like men because they see them as dirty, mean, selfish, faithless, immoral, and find members of their own sex generally more sensitive and sexual.

Now that we've evolved beyond the need for people of the opposite sex to stay together, less and less people will be straight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2008, 03:58 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,875,069 times
Default women are double faced

It's so very true , what you say, Mimzymusic.
I met recently one of these women you tell of : outwardly a stunning beauty,apparently sweet& friendly, inside a block of concrete/iceberg.

Old 09-15-2008, 04:00 AM

16,224 posts, read 25,669,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MimzyMusic View Post

Now that we've evolved beyond the need for people of the opposite sex to stay together, less and less people will be straight.
What a shame.... are you gay?

Old 09-15-2008, 04:11 AM

8,568 posts, read 16,235,190 times
Originally Posted by MimzyMusic
Quote:
Does it matter?
Homosexuality isn't a recent invention.

Old 09-15-2008, 04:22 AM

25,386 posts, read 35,546,439 times
Quote:
I theorize that in the future, society will get more and more gay, as both sexes grow to like the other less and less.

Men don't like women outside of their looks because they perceive them as being either too selfless and defined by other people in their lives, they're turned off by the victim mentality so many women today have, or they're sick of modern women so are so self-righteous, shallow and conceited.

Women don't like men because they see them as dirty, mean, selfish, faithless, immoral, and find members of their own sex generally more sensitive and sexual.

I disagree. I don't think identifying with your own gender causes homosexuality. I, strongly, prefer the company of women but I don't have the slightest desire to sleep with one. I just find them more genuine then most men. More in tune with their feelings which helps me be in tune with mine. That doesn't, hovever, result in a change to my sexual orientation. I'm still quite straight and don't see that changing.

Old 09-15-2008, 05:53 AM

3,663 posts, read 8,666,425 times
Quote:

Speak for yourself

Old 09-15-2008, 08:03 AM

1,300 posts, read 2,572,509 times
Are you saying that in the future everyone will be gay?

Nope. Not me. I have to confess that there are qualities in women that I don't like as much as there are in men. The thing with me is, I don't trust women enough to be attractive to them. Period.

Old 09-15-2008, 08:07 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,375,553 times
One thing I really like about men is that they are usually pretty straightforward. Women can get petty and play weird mind games.

Old 09-15-2008, 09:42 AM

2,397 posts, read 6,457,187 times
Quote:
I think your theory is flawed. Homosexuality has been around for ages and society is still more straight than not.

Quote:
I thought being selfless was a positive trait. Granted some women do possess the negative qualities you've listed, but I don't believe this is the majority of women. There are also plenty of men around who have these same character flaws. Maybe you have issues.

Quote:
More generalization. Some men are like that, but there are also women who are dirty, mean, selfish, faithless, and immoral. I do find that more women than men are sensitive, but I'm not sure about more sexual.

Quote:
We have? By whose standards? Yours?

Old 09-15-2008, 09:52 AM

1,167 posts, read 1,520,688 times
Bah hahahahaha!!!! Oh, I needed a good laugh!

I always got along much better with men than women, as friends. I find that it is a lot more fun to run around, play paintball, mud wrestle, play football in the rain, etc, than to sit around painting my nails and gossipping! I was always friends with mostly guys, but kept my 2 or 3 close female friends.

I personally prefer to be friends with people of both genders as opposed to being attracted to all of them. It takes a lot for me to become attracted to a person and my husband really has been it for me. I was never interested in anyone the same way that I am interested in him and I believe that this will not change.

Now that I am married I only maintain friendships with men whom I am related to and my husband, so most of my friends are women, but I can guarentee you that I will not jump into bed with any of them. There is just no attraction there. I think they are wonderful, beautiful talented ladies, but not in a sexual way.

I think the OP's perspective may be slightly skewed!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships