Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2008, 07:44 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,940,301 times

Advertisements

You are awesome dude because I like that movie too and the sequel.

Isn't twilight about vampires? I don't see why men would pee in their pants about it....ya know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
I liked alien vs predator.................................
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2008, 12:36 AM

1,434 posts, read 3,967,812 times
"The Lost Boys", now that is a vampire movie that is geared toward heterosexual men. That is a very manly movie and it's one of my favorite movies of all time.

Old 12-01-2008, 10:22 AM

5,296 posts, read 6,472,099 times
It's still all creepy

Old 01-09-2009, 07:57 PM

2,278 posts, read 3,921,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckPA View Post
Any guys whose wives/girlfriends obsessed with this movie?
Mine is to the point of pretty much annoyance at this point...
saw the movie 3 times since it's been out,listens to the sountrack,and when she's not doing all that she's either talking about it or reading the books!

LMAO..ha..ha!!

ME!!

but i'm single so the widow part does not apply....

(sorry for "losing" your other half, bud lol)

Old 01-09-2009, 08:00 PM

3,343 posts, read 10,934,506 times
I just started reading the series. I haven't seen the movie, but the books are pretty good. I guess if i had a b/f or husband i wouldn't be spending my time w/these books...........so i'm not leaving anyone widowed!

Old 01-09-2009, 08:15 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,634,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Jarrett View Post
"The Lost Boys", now that is a vampire movie that is geared toward heterosexual men. That is a very manly movie and it's one of my favorite movies of all time.

In the past i've spent a lot of time around Santa Cruz & the beach/boardwalk area.........................

Old 01-14-2009, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CortlandGirl79 View Post
I just started reading the series. I haven't seen the movie, but the books are pretty good. I guess if i had a b/f or husband i wouldn't be spending my time w/these books...........so i'm not leaving anyone widowed!
the movie is far different from the book but they kept the same plot, they just scrambled and added some scenes around. They try to make it more male-friendly..as much as they can..seeing that the book is pure estrogen, lol.

Old 01-14-2009, 01:38 AM

617 posts, read 2,072,759 times
My 16 year old daughter is obsessed with Twilight. It kind of drives me crazy but I'm just happy she finally found a book that got her interested in reading.

Old 01-14-2009, 01:55 AM

it's pure estrogen..it truly caters to the girl in us (if you're a female, lol)... I can see the appeal. Steph Meyer knows how to tell a story. I wish she'd hurry up and start and finish Midnight Sun though.

Old 01-14-2009, 03:01 AM

7,087 posts, read 8,633,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
I am a woman that's planning NOT to see the Twight movie. It's a silly movie aimed at adolescent females. No thanks!
Exactly. Get your head checked if you're over 30 and you like this movie. First off, it's a total piece of s**t as any critic has said. It's terrible filmmaking with cheesy effects from a bad director. The director was so bad, and called an "irrational female," and was fired from the sequel because of that, hahaha. Figures.

The best review I read: "OMG -- I am so totally not a teenage girl!"

Seriously, if your tastes are the same as a teenage girl, there's a problem. It's about a vampire who is really old who basically gets with a teen girl, and apparently this is a teenage girl fantasy?! Some older guy snatching her up and "making her his"? Wow, that's really pathetic. Really, really sad.

Twilight is for little girls, not for grownups.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships