Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2014, 10:25 AM

1,324 posts, read 2,013,319 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatfastnoodle View Post
Guys, would you prefer a virgin over a experienced woman? (attractive, honest)

Assuming both are roughly equally attractive.
with that great assumption, that's like asking me would i prefer a filet mignon or a ribeye. i eat ribeye all the time and would readily pass that up for something new and different.

i've had virgins before (like my first time i had sex we were both virgins), so i could deal with it, even if the experience ends up limited.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2014, 10:42 AM

1,423 posts, read 1,394,634 times
It depends on what do you want

For a serious relationship: both, the virgin would be awesome to marry and have my children, I think I`m a good teacher so I will get her a copy of the "Joy of Sex" or something like and she can learn with me, and I'm happy to take her step by step. The experienced one, could be good as well, depending if she's over other guys insecurities and doesn't have pending issues.

For an affair: the experienced one. Hands down. The virgin may be cool for a while to hang out but if ain't want anything serious with her, why be just a "bad experience" on her head. "If you don't want to drink the water at least don't step on it..."

Old 11-04-2014, 11:10 AM

2,777 posts, read 1,782,025 times
Experienced.

I dated a virgin and it was hell... everything about it was bad. If someone has experience then that means they probably love sex and that means I'm happy.

Of course, I'm not so keen on dating anyone with an addiction or issues with commitment.

Old 11-04-2014, 11:34 AM

31,068 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JobZombie View Post
Take the case for example of a divorcee with 2 teenage boys. She's been there already and there is no longer the possibility of ever mutually sharing the fresh new experience ever again. She may know a few tricks but is that what anyone wants for their first time? Of course not, everyone likes opening a new package, the new car with no miles on it, not the beat up used "pre-owned" that somebody else had the pleasure of driving off the lot.
Take the new model! The best women in my life have been divorcees, by wide margin

Young Virgins were intended to be sacrificed to the Gods anyway

Old 11-04-2014, 11:36 PM

2,887 posts, read 2,635,679 times
I don't understand what the attraction of a non virgin is to a virgin. Right off the bat the two have nothing in common in that regard and the "experienced" party will always, even on a subconscience level, be comparing and compared. Who needs or even wants that? Not me.

Old 11-05-2014, 04:24 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,727,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCOriolesfan View Post
I would say give me Jenna Jameson!! I already work 40 hours a week, I wan't my sex to be pleasurable (sp?).
Her career is acting, and based on my experience it doesn't look like she's having fun. Her job is to make you believe she's having fun.

Old 11-05-2014, 04:28 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,727,236 times
The distinction is not relevant. My preference is for a woman who loves sex and who isn't shy about how she shows it. Only a small fraction of "experienced" women fit in this category, based on my own experience.

Old 11-05-2014, 04:32 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,965,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frihed89 View Post
Her career is acting, and based on my experience it doesn't look like she's having fun. Her job is to make you believe she's having fun.
Based on your experience? Or based on your visual acuity?

Old 11-05-2014, 07:09 AM

39,230 posts, read 27,611,062 times
If I were a guy, I would pick a virgin, she would never know I was bad or good, so take away a lot of pressure and performance anxiety. But then again, the emotional attachment after that is something the dude had to deal with.

Since I am a gal, I like experienced men. Don't know where I read this, but men want to be women's first, women want to be the men's last. I think it makes sense.

Old 11-05-2014, 08:03 AM

157 posts, read 218,353 times
I would prefer a virgin, but that's probably partially because I'm a virgin. Perhaps a bit juvenile and naive, but I'd like to think I might get the opportunity to experience awkward honeymoon sex.

Last edited by rbkoreaus; 11-05-2014 at 08:38 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships