Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 06:26 AM

3,488 posts, read 8,221,387 times

Advertisements

Yikes!!
I wouldn't say anything to her if she asks you about it - just say it's none of your business.

Re the husband who is your buddy.... hmmm.... tough one.

I would want to know if it was my husband messing around. I really would. I would want someone to tell me what they saw. I dunno, it will probably ruin your relationship with him, but I think it's the right thing to do.

Really tough call.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2009, 07:10 AM

22,331 posts, read 29,432,497 times
You obviously need to get new friends as they are nothing but drama queens..Good lord

Old 01-05-2009, 07:11 AM

2,002 posts, read 4,584,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
Well I was coming back from our fitness room early this morning and who did I see making out in a car in the parking lot? My neighbor's wife.
They moved in about 8 months ago, he's a marine and I guess he go deployed back in Iraq so she's by herself now.
So when I was walking I noticed unsual movement in a car I have never seen parked before, and voila! there she was with this black guy.
She saw me walking by and they were parked on a lighted spot of the lot. Now I know for a fact she will approach me and try to explain, I do talk to her husband and we've been to the shooting range a few times.
What would you do in a situation like this?
Blackmail!

Hm, seriously, non of my business.

Old 01-05-2009, 07:58 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,336,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWgal View Post
Blackmail!

Hm, seriously, non of my business.

It crossed my mind!

Old 01-05-2009, 08:05 AM

Location: from houstoner to bostoner to new yorker to new jerseyite ;)
4,084 posts, read 12,683,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
You obviously need to get new friends as they are nothing but drama queens..Good lord
That's what I was thinking! It's never a dull moment with Mr. Cat.

Old 01-05-2009, 08:13 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,038,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
Well I was coming back from our fitness room early this morning and who did I see making out in a car in the parking lot? My neighbor's wife.
They moved in about 8 months ago, he's a marine and I guess he go deployed back in Iraq so she's by herself now.
So when I was walking I noticed unsual movement in a car I have never seen parked before, and voila! there she was with this black guy.
She saw me walking by and they were parked on a lighted spot of the lot. Now I know for a fact she will approach me and try to explain, I do talk to her husband and we've been to the shooting range a few times.
What would you do in a situation like this?
Cat - are you the new self-appointed Dingler???

Old 01-05-2009, 08:19 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
One word: blackmail.
Exactly! Blackmail for da Black Male.

Old 01-05-2009, 08:21 AM

973 posts, read 3,304,931 times
I don't see anything good that would come from you getting involved in this. The bearer of bad news is usually not appreciated.

It will probably create an uncomfortable situation with your neighbors if you get involved. Unless you are planning to move sometime soon, these folks may be your neighbors for a long time. Is it worth is to be on the outs with them under those circumstances? You don't have to be their best pal, but it's better than public enemy #1. More than likely, the wife is now going to steer clear of you since you saw her.

It's best to let married folks work through their own problems and stay far away from it.

Old 01-05-2009, 08:25 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times
Tell her you only saw her with her "brother."

No, I would say to him if you were ever just talking, "I saw a friend's wife with a guy in a car messin around. Do you think I should tell him what I saw?"

If he wanted the guy to know... I would say I saw your wife doing that. Well, Goodnight.

Old 01-05-2009, 08:25 AM

616 posts, read 1,162,436 times
Send the husband an anonymous note that spells out details and that way it will make him want to search out the truth. You are not the known "messenger" and she gets away with ZERO.

I have had countless friends and relatives in the same predicament, and they have said they always wished to know the truth no matter how painful or ugly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships