Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2009, 11:58 AM

13,608 posts, read 21,396,904 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
If you mind were occupied with more cerebral concerns, then it wouldn't have the extra time to be checking out boobs or whatever it is that's so important to look at in the women you see. Honestly, what's the big deal about having to check out every attractive woman?

lol here is yet another example of women who just won't accept or understand a man.More cerebral concerns?says who says you?Any guy no matter how involved in thought or smart will stop what he is doing to check out a girl that catches his eye.Next time you are in traffic and see a hot girl on the sidewalk watch the guys in the cars in front and I guarantee you most theitr heads will turn to look at her as they drive by.

On the outside, there's really not that much different between us except some variations in our hair and eye color, skin tones, our breast size and overall body shape. Where it really matters in terms of quality companionship is our personalities and smarts, but that you can't tell from a distance.

Ugh no they are not all the same,women are like snowflakes when it comes to their body,some may look similar but not one is just the same.And as far as personalities and smarts you are thinking like a woman,yes guys count that but you underestimate the allure of visual aspects that men tend to respond to.

Think of all the hours you have frittered away in your short life on this planet on an activity that is so unimportant and unproductive as girl watching. What a waste of a human life.

Again says who says you?Personally I find looking at women a fulfilling and productive activity
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2009, 12:25 PM

8,262 posts, read 18,487,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Again says who says you?Personally I find looking at women a fulfilling and productive activity
In no way, shape or form do I or any straight man I know,consider girl watching as an unproductive activity. It is absolutely the best reason to go Walmart!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-15-2009, 12:35 PM

Location: When things get hot they expand. Im not fat. Im hot.
2,521 posts, read 6,328,608 times
Truthfully Im not bothered when people notice how I look if its done in a nice way. We all like to be noticed and appreciated. I mean why bother with paint and body work if nobody is going to notice. Ive checked out other women myself if they look interesting.

What I dont like is feeling like an Antelope on the Plains being stared at by some Lions with lunch on their mind. I think part of the problem is that men dont realize how unsafe some of you make us feel. IMO Looking is not flattering if it makes me wonder about my safety.

Old 01-15-2009, 12:42 PM

8,262 posts, read 18,487,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
I agree, not all men do this. And of the men that do look, some keep their looking discreet and others look more flamboyantly. And I feel that men turn out the way they do because of how they were raised by their parents, and to a lesser to degree, they are influenced by their male peers (like construction workers). Of the flamboyant lookers, it seems to me that many of them behave that way to try to prove their masculinity and heterosexuality. But all that macho talk, gesturing and ogling doesn't impress me and is actually a turn off.

I've been very lucky that the men in my life (boyfriends, friends and family members) don't have a compulsive need to check out every semi-hot woman that walks by or if they do, they keep their observations to themselves because they are gentlemen. My stepdad, my grandfathers, uncle and BIL just don't have their minds in the gutter. I know that my current boyfriend does NOT look at other women. He's only interested in making love with me, not having sex with hordes of random hotties. We joke that the only women I might have to worry about would be an attractive math or physics major or one with a career as an engineer or pilot. He's not interested in dating Danica Patrick, but he feels she's a good driver in a very competitive field.

So I think that a guy that looks at other women obvious or not would be a deal breaker for me. So no for me to dating Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo of NCIS, I don't care how cute he is, he's just not the type of man I want to be in an affair or a longterm love relationship with.
If you honestly think that your bf doesnt LOOK at other women, then you are either dilusional or your bf is gay. WE ALL LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-15-2009, 12:48 PM

355 posts, read 814,905 times
Even gay men look at boobage ... and asses, too.

Old 01-15-2009, 12:52 PM

28,897 posts, read 30,274,521 times
I think what MIU was trying to say is looking is certainly ok and normal...but was talking about the excess, gaulking, and that is what this thread is about, the excess, not the norm....heck, everybody looks.
Come on people, we're talking men that gaulk, make strange deep throated noises, and drewl...bite they're hands, pull their hair out, yanno like Captain Dan...opps..

Old 01-15-2009, 01:01 PM

37,468 posts, read 61,406,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
In no way, shape or form do I or any straight man I know,consider girl watching as an unproductive activity. It is absolutely the best reason to go Walmart!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am straight.

I find that it makes the agony worse.

I avoid it.

Old 01-15-2009, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I think what MIU was trying to say is looking is certainly ok and normal...but was talking about the excess, gaulking, and that is what this thread is about, the excess, not the norm....heck, everybody looks.
Come on people, we're talking men that gaulk, make strange deep throated noises, and drewl...bite they're hands, pull their hair out, yanno like Captain Dan...opps..
Hmm,

Does carrying a fork count?

You know, so you can jab your leg and allow the pain to cleanse you of impure thoughts.

Old 01-15-2009, 01:08 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,607,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lola8822 View Post
For cryin out loud ppl......we look......we, yes, as in all of us.......if you say you don't your probably either in a convent, the 5th member of the Monkeys or your flat out full of it. Geeezzus....
Thanks Lola!

For god's sake, after reading "some" of these posts on here, I feel sorry for men, why don't y'all just grab some blindfolds right now and cover up and never look at a women again.

Old 01-15-2009, 01:22 PM

It is hard to pour a drink while blindfolded.

Or to feed the livestock, or tend the chickens, or much else.

It is better to simply avoid going near where females hangout.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships