Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2009, 06:30 PM

1,113 posts, read 3,495,189 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
That's what her doctor told her when she was pregnant with my son.
If my doctor told me I had "perfect child-bearing hips" I'd slap him.

Old 01-22-2009, 06:30 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,962,008 times
MLV, you are too funny.

Your first two pictures are definitely what I call curvy. Even the gorilla face is curvy. Although that first girl with the jeans is getting into danger territory if she gets any bigger or if she loses the firmness in her waist and back muscles.

Old 01-22-2009, 06:32 PM

3,089 posts, read 8,510,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
snip
Yep, you got it

Old 01-22-2009, 06:38 PM

2,383 posts, read 6,058,817 times
Thank you Mona Lisa V!!! Love the last picture!!!
As for the thread on the one article of clothing that is sexy, I want to change my answer to tube socks!!! LOL!!!

Old 01-22-2009, 06:41 PM

30,358 posts, read 51,950,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
Nothing gross or trashy about any of those photos. All PG-13. Just wanted to give examples of what "curvy" women look like. Wanted to make sure there is no mistake about what a curvy woman looks like.
That might be your definition of "curvy," but to me most of them are just skinny with fake boobs and/or a nice butt...

Quote:
Many women mistakenly use the term "curvy" to describe fat/overweight women. They say "Im curvy", "Im voluptuous" or something similar when they should really say "In fat", "I cant run around the block" or something similar.
Voluptuous and curvy DO describe large women, if they have the curves in proportion... meaning, even if they lost 100 lbs they would still have curves. I have weighed everything from 125 to 250 in my adult years (now somewhere in the middle), and even at my lightest weight I still wore a size 10-12 and had a natural DDD chest. Now THAT is the definition of curvy, IMO.

P.S. There are plenty of thin women in bad shape, who might not be able to make it around the block - your comments are rather rude, dont'cha think?

Old 01-22-2009, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
well how are you going to see curves if they don't show em?
Women with REAL curves don't need skimpy clothing to show them... I could wear a potato sack, and you'd still be well aware of my curves.

Old 01-22-2009, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
P.S. There are plenty of thin women in bad shape, who might not be able to make it around the block - your comments are rather rude, dont'cha think?
No I dont think. And I am not going to apologize for stating my opinion (which by the way seems to be shared by many men on this site).

As far as thin women being in bad shape, you are absolutely right, as I have met and trained many thin women who eventually got themselves into better health. This thread is about curves though, thin women to me, are not curvy.

Old 01-22-2009, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Your right. Clothes/fashion style does make them look HOT, but still. What makes these women "curvy" is the fact that none of them can sand to lose some weight.

WOMEN, do not call yourself curvy if you can stand to lose some poundage. If you look like the women I posted, you are curvy, if you are bigger or if you can stand to lose some weight, just call yourself "bigger than normal" or "not quite a BBW".
I don't think you understand the definition of curvy, because curvy does NOT mean "skinny with a little boob/butt," and plenty of curvy women have extra pounds - distinction is that even if they did lose a few pounds, the curves would still be there.

curvy
adjective
2. (of a woman's body) having a large bosom and pleasing curves; "Hollywood seems full of curvaceous blondes"; "a curvy young woman in a tight dress"

vo·lup·tu·ous
adj.
1. Giving, characterized by, or suggesting ample, unrestrained pleasure to the senses: voluptuous sculptural forms; a voluptuous ripe fruit; a full, voluptuous figure.

Hmmmmmm... I don't see anything about "not having to lose a few pounds" there, and it even uses the word AMPLE in the second definition. Doesn't ample mean full & large??

Old 01-22-2009, 06:57 PM

Quote:
No I dont think.
Apparently.

Quote:
And I am not going to apologize for stating my opinion (which by the way seems to be shared by many men on this site).
I don't expect you to apologize, especially since it wouldn't be sincere... and just because many men agree, that doesn't make it less rude or more correct. Like I said, that is YOUR definition of curvy, but to most it implies a fleshy woman with real curves.

Quote:
As far as thin women being in bad shape, you are absolutely right, as I have met and trained many thin women who eventually got themselves into better health. This thread is about curves though, thin women to me, are not curvy.
Then why did you show thin women in your examples? Just because a 105 lb. women pays for some boobs and wears something that shows her butt, that doesn't make her curvy... some of those women were, but most were just skinny with fake boobs and high skirts. Anyone can MAKE themselves appear curvy, even without the surgery.

Old 01-22-2009, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
That might be your definition of "curvy," but to me most of them are just skinny with fake boobs and/or a nice butt...
They are exactly my definition of curvy which is what I said in the post. None of them I consider skinny and for you to make an assumption that any of them have fake boobs is a bit weird dont you think? Especially, since you can only see the front of a few of those pics. Skinny women are NOT curvy women.

Angelina Jolie is skinny, not curvy.
Salma Hayek in "From Dusk To Dawn" was curvy, not skinny.
Julia Roberts is skinny, not curvy.
Jessica Biel, is curvy, not skinny.
Gweneth Paltrow, is skinny, not curvy.
Kim Kardashian, is curvy, not skinny.
Paris Hilton, is skinny, not curvy.
Scarlett Johanssen, is curvy, not skinny.

Are you getting the picture now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships