Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2009, 08:00 PM

37,655 posts, read 46,092,359 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
OK, LK, keep your pants on. Maybe even DaBeez will agree with me here

My opinions only - so settle down if you get upset.

This is curvy to the max, her waist is toned and trim as are her arms, and judging from the bottom portion of the picture, the legs are trim too. Settle down LionKing, settle down. So, I consider this curvy, a little extreme for me, but curvy. Down LK, down! (SORRY about the tramp stamp LK, I can photoshop it off if you like! LOL)

CURVY

Bless her heart, but this is not curvy, but thank goodness there are men out there who like women in all shapes and sizes.

Uh, Not curvy, just an over the top boob job. She has no hips or butt.

SCARY

And just a little something for the ladies, we need to recoop from looking at pictures of women
AWESOME! Funniest post I've seen here tonight. Thanks for the laugh!!!

And I think you hit the nail on the head for me....Sophia Loren is the ultimate "curvy" woman, IMHO of course!

Old 01-22-2009, 08:00 PM

13,607 posts, read 21,413,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
I love this thread.
yeah so do I.So what have we learned?That guys have different ideas of what curvy is,that body fat ratio guys can't agree on what is hot or not.

That the women posting here want info and confirmation,to ultimately use for judging themselves and that all of us guys and girls like talking and seeing boobs and butts......

Old 01-22-2009, 08:03 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,225,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
yeah so do I.So what have we learned?That guys have different ideas of what curvy is,that body fat ratio guys can't agree on what is hot or not.
Sheesh, as if we don't know your idea of curvy...

curvy = deformed

Old 01-22-2009, 08:04 PM

8 posts, read 17,618 times
Good evening all!

I was looking around here and this post intrigued me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWPN View Post
When someone says they're "Curvy" built, what do you picture?

Basically, what is YOUR definition of "Curvy"?

Men or women feel free to respond!
I know exactly what you are saying here with this subject. It is true that women tend to enhance themselves by applying a new, creative description to how they WANT to be perceived. All the while they are opposed to eating properly, taking in the required vitamins and nutrients, and exercising beyond the woman in denial who walks leisurely on a treadmill, flipping through her latest version of 'O' and sweating enough to call the thimble 'half full'. Now, before I need to take cover under the coffee table from the barrage of scathing responses I get from angry women with that particular magazine subscription, allow me to balance the argument here. For every pseudo 'curvy' woman I run into, I can easily spot the guys out there who seem to think that it is still OK to purchase (and wear) muscle shirts and only fill them out around the belly button region! With that said, here is the true difference between 'curvy' and just out of shape.

A curvy woman is shaped like an hourglass when viewed from the front, back, AND her profile. It is easy to call an overweight woman 'curvy' when you are watching her swaying tush enter the local mall just 20 feet in front of you. However, if she turns to the side, and her stomach protrudes away from her core as much as her butt does, then the 'curvy' title should be stripped without a second thought. Think about it: Big legs on a guy does not mean a weightlifter or a marathon runner. Big boobs on a woman, does not mean a stripper, a model, or 'curvy'.

Ladies! Which do you find more attractive? A man who proclaims himself as 'athletic', while his belly jiggles for an extra 4 seconds after you shook his hand, or, a man who is trim, proportional and is even attractive to watch when all you see is his face smiling back at you? Same thing with the men. We do not automatically wrench our necks for huge boobs, huge butts, or huge body parts on a gal, all for the misconception that she views herself as 'curvy'. I will be the first to admit that I am VERY attracted to real curves on an attractive woman. And one of the reasons I find them so attractive is because they know they are attractive, and not in denial while they flip through their latest issue of 'O'.

Your turn...

Old 01-22-2009, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I'd bet ya there were plenty of fake butts in his pictures, too! DaBeez has some taste... Hasn't he posted his dream woman yet?

Here she is!

http://www.livingbeautifulradio.com/july26big.jpg (broken link)
OMG my eyes are bleeding!!!!!
I like muscles...but that's way too much for me!

Old 01-22-2009, 08:11 PM

3,089 posts, read 8,514,881 times
I want to see the OPs pic!

Old 01-22-2009, 08:12 PM

13,607 posts, read 21,413,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister North View Post
Good evening all!

Same thing with the men. We do not automatically wrench our necks for huge boobs, huge butts, or huge body parts on a gal,

Your turn...
no,I just wrench my............eyes *cough*

Old 01-22-2009, 08:55 PM

6,588 posts, read 17,563,275 times
Wow, I just read this entire thread! There's 20 minutes of my life I'll never get back... I don't fit the consensus of curvy; my butt is too flat and I don't have enough boobage. :cry: Puh-lease!

I would describe myself as overweight. That's honest, but not as cruel as "fat" or "porker" or whatever else people label it. Truthfully, I could stand to lose 20 lbs.

What we have here is a marketing problem. Seriously. Take this website, for instance, whose url is volupwoman.com:

Plus Size Women, BBW and Plus Size Organization

Voluptuous women? Not by my definition of voluptuous!

However, no clothing advertiser in their right mind would ever use the word "fat", for obvious reasons. That's also why there is clothing for the "big and tall" man or the "portly" man, but never any clothing for fat men, even if the waist sizes start at 50"!

And now, LionKing, sing along with this video:

YouTube - Sir Mixalot - Baby got Back ( I like big butts )

Old 01-22-2009, 08:58 PM

From what I can tell, you look mighty fine!

Hey...pic is gone! Did I just doze off and dream that, DaBeez??

Old 01-22-2009, 09:00 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,616,965 times
OK wiseguy, I can play that game too

WTH, Dabeez, where did your picture go! Sheesh!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships