Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 11:24 PM

7,453 posts, read 13,436,997 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Edward View Post
This type of women are whre?
Because It use to be thet way in South Florida.
Yes oh Yes!! in the 80 and 90 yes. and 99 but then came 911 and it stop!
I was in the Service Field here in SF and the women where not getting enough from there man!
Yes, It can happen but I can not find them anymore.......
This Economy sucks......
Bars and nightclubs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2009, 12:23 AM

17,642 posts, read 22,668,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonpieheaven View Post
very interesting responses!!!!

but nope...

Is IT ...."KONG", Darlin'..???..........................

one gal called my Mountain Pal that...........................

Old 01-28-2009, 12:43 AM

15,852 posts, read 35,160,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonpieheaven View Post
I have a friend who just told me that she was at work & met this guy (a contractor called in) and within an hour or so of meeting him, gave him oral sex. Are you kidding me? I gave her the whole spill about you dont know him, where he has been, if has diseases, etc... and all she could say was I know, but he was so freakin hot! She is younger than I am but come on - are people THAT free with sex???

Do you know anyone who has done this, or have you? It just blew my mind.... (maybe I am older than I thought)
Sorry, I subscribe to the Bill Clinton school of .... "oral sex, is not sex". But to answer your question. As a young woman in the 1970s, back when sex was just a fun activity with no strings attached, I'm sure I must have.

Personally, I never gave anyone oral sex because they were "hot". Oral sex was something I provided because I really cared for the person and I wanted to do something nice for him. What on earth did SHE get out of it? I'm missing something here.

20yrsinBranson

Old 01-28-2009, 12:54 AM

17,642 posts, read 22,668,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
Sorry, I subscribe to the Bill Clinton school of .... "oral sex, is not sex". But to answer your question. As a young woman in the 1970s, back when sex was just a fun activity with no strings attached, I'm sure I must have.

Personally, I never gave anyone oral sex because they were "hot". Oral sex was something I provided because I really cared for the person and I wanted to do something nice for him. What on earth did SHE get out of it? I'm missing something here.

20yrsinBranson

Yep, i really loved the 70's, Darlin'..................................... ...........................................:co ol:

Old 01-28-2009, 09:05 AM

462 posts, read 969,188 times
[quote=Hawk J;7207763]Is IT ...."KONG", Darlin'..???..........................

one gal called my Mountain Pal that...........................[/quote

I simply call it ..................... MASTER!!!

Old 01-28-2009, 09:21 AM

10 posts, read 30,227 times
Default Your freaky friend

Basically your friend is a desperate, low self-steem, loca, unloved as a child "looking for Mr Goodbar" careless woman. That is all!!!

Old 01-28-2009, 09:26 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,216,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
Sorry, I subscribe to the Bill Clinton school of .... "oral sex, is not sex".
Does that mean you'd be OK with your husband practicing it on the side?

Old 01-28-2009, 09:34 AM

462 posts, read 969,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterangeli5 View Post
Basically your friend is a desperate, low self-steem, loca, unloved as a child "looking for Mr Goodbar" careless woman. That is all!!!
Well this does sort of fit her persona... but like I said she is younger than I am & I think the kids today just do it without even thinking about the consequences. I am very open minded - but I would never throw caution to the wind when it comes to sexual diseases. I guess because I lost a cousin to AIDS & saw firsthand the devastating effect it took on her body & her family. That is NOT how I intend on going out of this world if I can help it!

Old 01-28-2009, 12:44 PM

870 posts, read 2,112,191 times
[quote=moonpieheaven;7211074]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
Is IT ...."KONG", Darlin'..???..........................

one gal called my Mountain Pal that...........................[/quote

I simply call it ..................... MASTER!!!
So, if you ever just teased your husband, would that make you the MASTER baiter?

Old 01-28-2009, 02:03 PM

648 posts, read 1,642,598 times
yeah but I was completly shwasted and only did that once.. very low point in my life..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships