Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 08:55 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,041,502 times

Advertisements

Well, okay, I admit it. My secret crush is on Mr. Hotpants. I STILL can't get him out of my head!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2009, 12:44 AM

390 posts, read 905,167 times
I don't get real "crazy" around famous ppl, to me it is no big deal. However the job that I do required me to come in contact almost everyday with a very famous legend's son. This legend happens to be one of my favorite singers of all times. Never did I think I would be in contact with anyone relating to this legend. So seeing his son everyday, I wanted sooo bad to ask about his dad or ask for an autograph, but never in the 6 months did I ever get the nerve to ask. Now come to find the business he had with my company ended and I wont be seeing him again. Shoot!!

Old 04-21-2009, 02:01 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,433,444 times
My mom is the type of person who listens closely with her heart. So often she gets crushes on T.V. personalities or radio personalities she's never even seen, much less met. She just likes to think of them as wonderful people who make the world a little bit brighter with their bigger than life personalities.

Old 04-21-2009, 04:30 AM

656 posts, read 2,742,904 times
I have always had a thing for Paris hilton

I would just love to hit that ....

With a baseball bat

Old 04-21-2009, 04:38 AM

943 posts, read 3,160,779 times
I have met quite a few people who are in the public eye and generally without exception there is a magic or charisma about them. There appearance stands out also. If someone would see them but was not familiar with who they were, they would still stand out. That is why they are in the public eye and most people are not.

I still can not get over how attractive my anchor woman was in person and the presence she had. There is just something unique about her.

Old 04-21-2009, 05:50 AM

8,176 posts, read 18,539,736 times
This is a funny subject.
I too had a "secret" crush on one of the local Weather guys. The fact that he had a band in his other life made him even better looking. lol One of those Oklahoma cowboy types.

Anyway...I'm one of those crazys that like to shop the day after Thanksgiving so I was in the mall VERY early in the morning one year.

There he stood standing outside ToysRus waiting to do a broadcast...all the women in line were drooling over him. I wasn't in that line but walking by. He saw me(I had moped up the drool just in time), I kinda smirked cuz it was funny really, and he said "save me"!

I just laughed and walked on by.

Fast forward a year or so to a Bikefest we went to and guess who's band was performing? Yup. And in the crowd he noticed me. He told the crowd that he had asked me to save him and I refused.
I shouted back that now he was stalking me! (yeah right!)

He still has no idea what my name is but when we see each other around town, we accuse the other of stalking. My husband calls him my TV husband. lol

Old 04-21-2009, 06:11 AM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,007,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
I think it would have been much better if you had followed her at a discreet distance all the way to the parking deck. I think she really would have appreciated the gesture. She probably would have stuck her tongue in your ear, as a matter of fact.
What happens when you gasp and laugh at the same time? *choke and sputter*

In all seriousness, I have to say, O/P, this sounded a little creepy to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships