Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2011, 08:09 PM

5,185 posts, read 7,569,817 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyc1day View Post
to the op....... It goes both ways

i have been on cd for awhile but just started posting in the relationship threads

i have quickly noticed that it is made up of nothing but a bunch of women thrown together to man hate
this
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2011, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiwos View Post
It's well documented no doubt right here on CDF that nice guys finish last. Men make rude/inappropriate comments to women often so they aren't that nice guy, simple as that. Even if it turns off the majority of women, can you blame him if it gives him a fighting chance with some women, instead of zero chance with all of them? Of course all of us can make a ridiculous comment from time to time. Politeness dictates giving it a pass (at least don't dig in too deep) when it's infrequent.
As a dude I think a lot of guys confuse Nice Guy, Bad Boy & Men with Backbone....MOST women like a man with a Backbone and most bad boys have one. A nice guy can have a backbone too, but they dont because they sway their stance to the womans point of view instead of having a backbone. Thats my opinion...but I may be off.

Old 09-03-2011, 10:07 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,607,550 times
I love driving by men who are completey bent over working on their lawn or construction, I love to give them a beep beep or a whistle out the window....just spreading the love

Old 09-04-2011, 04:27 PM

2,725 posts, read 5,190,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
Thats my opinion...
That is what is important to remember. There is nothing wrong with a guy swaying his stance to his woman's just as there is nothing wrong with a woman swaying her stance to her man's.

In my opinion, having a backbone is not about holding my stance. That could just be stubbornness. Having a backbone to me means listening to my gut but also not taking it so personally when my opinion is ignored. I expect the other person to be listening to his gut. In this case, my husband.

Old 09-04-2011, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisan View Post
That is what is important to remember. There is nothing wrong with a guy swaying his stance to his woman's just as there is nothing wrong with a woman swaying her stance to her man's.

In my opinion, having a backbone is not about holding my stance. That could just be stubbornness. Having a backbone to me means listening to my gut but also not taking it so personally when my opinion is ignored. I expect the other person to be listening to his gut. In this case, my husband.
I dont know any women that like wishy washy men....sometimes there can be a compromise but what you are saying is what I AM saying. You just worded it differently. Plus your a women....you dont sit around complaining that all the guys like attractive women with no brains the way Nice Guys sit around complaining that all the women like Bad Boys.

Old 09-15-2011, 01:12 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,396,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
I love driving by men who are completey bent over working on their lawn or construction, I love to give them a beep beep or a whistle out the window....just spreading the love

Well look who's back. I'll be sure to let you know my next schedule for doing my lawn.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships