Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2009, 01:42 AM

15 posts, read 64,531 times

Advertisements

The word Virgin comes from the greek word Virgo, which means a woman who never had sexual intercourse with a man. A woman loses her virginity when her v* is touched by man or when sperms intrude into her canal. The result of losing virginity is most commonly pregnancy. Hence virginity has got greatest significance in a woman's life. Medically, there is no indication of virginity in men and there is no mention of male virginity in any culture or tradition of the world. Literally, the male gender for this noun does not exist, although recent people falsely utter 'male virgin', which is not a valid noun. The word Virgin, by default is the female noun. The synonym of Virgin is Maiden in English, and Kanya in Telugu. Other synonyms can be innocence, fresh, purity, nobilty, untouched etc.

Old 03-27-2011, 11:10 PM

3 posts, read 10,807 times
The look of "shock", the inablity to last longer then 5 minutes total,the wanting to go at it again nearly immediately afterwords,wether or not his "manhood" is ready,his inabilty to keep his hands off u, the not wanting to leave the bed and wanting the moment to last forever, his constant exploring of ur body, the shyness he has when u stripped, his constant question of his performance and so many other ways to tell. There's also a way to tell if a man has been sexually active in the last week...however,keep in mind,this includes him playing w rosey palm and her four daughters (metiphor). Grab ahold of the males "bag"...if its firm,filled,tight, he's good to go. If however its saggy,loose n all droppy (like ew,lol)...he's had fun either sexually,orally,or playing the "hand n wrist" game (metiphor). Also ladies ( and some males), if ya wanna know the general,lentgh,thickness etc of his genitals before sayin "let's play in the hay"...check out his hand. Its a no fail rule (provided he has hands/fingers). Example,if he has small fingers, guess what. If he has short n fat fingers,or if there long n skinny,or long n fat etc...it doesn't "measure" like the fail each time "check his shoes size"(so don't work)...but it gives u an idea wether its stumpy n girthy,long n full,short n skinny etc...try it out...check out ur mates hand then have him drop his britches,lol...or ask a friend if he's single n don't mind showing his "stuff" off. Also males w big egos usually lackin big "stuff", those who always splurge n buy buy buy stuff for the girl without the asking is typically "lacking" also n psycologically trying to buy her in other ways,most body bulders r the same,where they lack down there (points south) r typcially psycologially trying to make up by building elswhere on their bodies. Those don't apply to every male (nothing ever applies to everyone everything ), but for a majority,however,the "nutt" ccheck is a medical way to check on a male and his "playtimes" (I'm a dr n its something were all taught in medical school) and the general rule of checking out his digits (fingers/toes,but were speakn of fingers here) typically applies to his "other" digit as well. Unless he has a genetic malfunction, all digits are the same..again..short n stubby digits = short n stubby "digit".

Old 11-20-2016, 11:43 PM

1 posts, read 1,002 times
I once dated a guy that said "I can't I'm like a baby " while I was practically begging for (it) still don't know if he said it for religious believes or because he was a virgin. THAT just turned me off didn't know how to process it at the moment and didn't bothered to asked him!!!
Now I wonder, can any of you help me?Thanks in advance

Old 11-21-2016, 09:37 AM

6,639 posts, read 4,588,094 times
all of these facts about virgins only able to last less than a minute and being surprised at a naked lady are probably true about 10% of the time.

also, i always thought that women would prefer men not be virgins (principal skinner) and men would prefer women who are virgins (wedding crashers) ?

Old 11-21-2016, 07:24 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,923,985 times
He has no idea where the penis goes.

Old 11-22-2016, 12:39 PM

12,823 posts, read 24,433,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flynaebirdy View Post
I was dating this guy from romania, who tried to convince me that he was a virgin....though he seemed clueless in some areas, I really am not sure he was a virgin, not that it matters, other than him lying to me...I was just curious.....anyone have any ideas....how to know if he was a virgin or not?
I can't stand a liar, wouldn't have cared if he hadn't been a virgin, but he said he was, and I have my doubts....(no we are not together anymore.)
Just thought I'd ask for some feedback....
Male Anatomy 101 - there is no way to tell.

Old 11-22-2016, 12:51 PM

70 posts, read 46,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
He has no idea where the penis goes.
Basically this.

Old 11-22-2016, 01:00 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,222,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarGi87 View Post
Basically this.
Basically wrong.

Old 11-22-2016, 02:27 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,916,521 times
I don't know about being able to tell if one is technically a virgin, but it is pretty easy to tell if anyone is a novice in just about anything, sex or otherwise.

Old 11-22-2016, 04:08 PM

1,304 posts, read 1,096,081 times
Mod cut: Orphaned (quoted post has been deleted).

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallstreeterww View Post
I can tell if a guy or gal were a virgin just by getting to know them a bit. It takes a virgin to know a virgin. I can usually tell if they are a virgin just from a 30 minute or an hour conversation with them. Its funny how some of my old guy friends used to bring potential girlfriends over to me to see if they really are virgins or not.Its almost as if I have a virgin radar looooooooooooool.

LOL, this is absurd. Everyone is a virgin for some duration of time. Do you really think that sex changes a person to that extent? It's fun, it helps build stronger connections to people, but it's not like people have a virginity seal that you can check to see if it's broken.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 11-23-2016 at 12:10 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships