Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2009, 08:11 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,952,004 times

Advertisements

Gay men are the same way with each other. It's moronic and catty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamarybeth View Post

Girls are harsh on other girls. God help me if my toenails don't match my fingernails and if my shoes are scuffed then all hope is lost. I'll be disrespected, even scorned if my outfit is not cute or adorable. Again God help me. A quick up and down lookover with no comment is the same as saying, "Oh my, look what the cat dragged in."
Dressing for guys is easy, a push up bra and a tank top. Women are tough!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2009, 08:14 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,401,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamarybeth View Post

Girls are harsh on other girls. God help me if my toenails don't match my fingernails and if my shoes are scuffed then all hope is lost. I'll be disrespected, even scorned if my outfit is not cute or adorable. Again God help me. A quick up and down lookover with no comment is the same as saying, "Oh my, look what the cat dragged in."
Dressing for guys is easy, a push up bra and a tank top. Women are tough!
So true!

Old 05-17-2009, 10:22 PM

142 posts, read 279,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Gay men are the same way with each other. It's moronic and catty.

But the end results are that the hottest best dressed men are the gay ones. Maybe not so available for playtime, but y'all sure rest easy on the eyes.

Old 05-18-2009, 12:42 AM

4,837 posts, read 8,856,820 times
Default Your Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanosphere View Post
Lousy night; Why are young women so guarded at bars and clubs?
You didn't tell them that KILLER was in the neighborhood, did you?

Old 05-18-2009, 03:20 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,875,069 times
Default women's power

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Women do not like cheap bas***ds. Women do not take over the conversation when you just say hi to them. Women do not all go to get laid when they go to a bar. Women do not all want to get laid that same night they meet a stranger. Thats not even a date, so your chances of getting laid that night are zilch. Women are not desperate, because just like you went up to her and said hi that night, so did about 20 other guys. You are not special, why would she pick you? Other men are actually buying them drinks, what makes you think they will give you the time of day when you haven't even offered them a drink. Really?
Oh yes, so true.
More to the point, women since the Women's Lib Revolution back in the Sixties and innovative medicine (they don't even need men to procreate, just a sperm donor if it is their wish or if they are Lesbians and they want to be parents ) don't need the males in our day and time.
They are going on their own autonomous path (women's studies in Universities, sororities, all-women clubs, powertaking of women in higher management, politics, etc.)
So do you know how most men feel right now? they feel they are treated like a piece of **** and I find your prose is incredibly offensive.

Old 05-18-2009, 04:24 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,433,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
Oh yes, so true.
More to the point, women since the Women's Lib Revolution back in the Sixties and innovative medicine (they don't even need men to procreate, just a sperm donor if it is their wish or if they are Lesbians and they want to be parents ) don't need the males in our day and time.
They are going on their own autonomous path (women's studies in Universities, sororities, all-women clubs, powertaking of women in higher management, politics, etc.)
So do you know how most men feel right now? they feel they are treated like a piece of **** and I find your prose is incredibly offensive.
I'm sorry if you feel offended. I feel offended at the OP going to a bar/club with the only intention of getting laid and not even wondering why the women are there. Not even careing that these women are humans like you and I, who want to be treated like more than sex objects for a strange guy's pleasure. Obviously there are men who are doing things right, and getting women's attention, otherwise how do you explain so may people hooking up? But to simply expect a female to throw herself at him just because he says hi, is egotistical. If men don't want to feel like they are being treated like a piece of trash, I would suggest they stop treating women like sex objects.

Old 05-18-2009, 05:13 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,875,069 times
I would suggest they stop treating women like sex objects.

Very nice program, but no one is coercing women (especially in the club/bar scene) to dress up (or down!), sometimes prococatively, as many do,I mean, they behave as sex objects,-because they have an ego problem I acknowledge-, so how do you expect men (especially partying men) to react in front of it? play the bashful little boy, avert their looks or recite the Ave Maria? c'man, be realistics, only losers behave like that!

Old 05-18-2009, 05:15 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,433,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
I would suggest they stop treating women like sex objects.

Very nice program, but no one is coercing women (especially in the club/bar scene) to dress up (or down!), sometimes prococatively, as many do,I mean, they behave as sex objects,-because they have an ego problem I acknowledge-, so how do you expect men (especially partying men) to react in front of it? play the bashful little boy, avert their looks or recite the Ave Maria? c'man, be realistics, only losers behave like that!
Perhaps you can treat them like people? Instead of a big vagina?

Old 05-18-2009, 05:32 AM

496 posts, read 941,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Perhaps you can treat them like people? Instead of a big vagina?

ROFL 'big vagina'

Old 05-18-2009, 06:06 AM

37,619 posts, read 46,006,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARedneck View Post
You didn't tell them that KILLER was in the neighborhood, did you?
Hahaha!! Good one!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships