Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2013, 09:17 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busse_Reeve View Post
You know it's nice and tight...even for a man over the hill.
Pics I don't believe you.

Old 10-30-2013, 12:36 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,700,283 times
Interesting. The less women and men are wearing, the less I want to watch them. I have no interest on any strangers without clothes.

Old 10-30-2013, 07:41 AM

374 posts, read 393,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soUlwounD View Post
Interesting. The less women and men are wearing, the less I want to watch them. I have no interest on any strangers without clothes.
I agree with you, partially on that.

If I've seen the goods before I get to unwrap them, they aren't as much fun.

Imagination sometimes is just as fun as the real thing.

Old 10-30-2013, 02:23 PM

555 posts, read 592,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Well maybe that this thread isnt 1 hr. old yet and most of the females are working.

I totally agree tho. Im female and when I see ta tas and bootys hanging out I look too. The same holds true for people who, as 33458 stated, have a bunch of tatoos or pink, purple, green hair and their face pierced.

I think it is sad that the media and advertising has made females feel they must show off there goodies just to get attention.

Oh, yes, poor females victims of male chauvinism, sure, like the ladies did not show their goods long before TV and advertising where invented.

Women are simply overly competitive and to gain an edge over other women they will showcase their competitive edge, being it nice breast, long legs, nice buns or clear skin.
Funny, that it is usually the uglies, who obvioulsy can't keep up that competition, that complain about it

Old 10-30-2013, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Panthers View Post
I agree with you, partially on that.

If I've seen the goods before I get to unwrap them, they aren't as much fun.

Imagination sometimes is just as fun as the real thing.
If the goods are really goods and can defend themselves without any help from push up bras and other contraptions than looking at naked bodies i more fun. The worst is that nowadays women can use those "visual aides" like push bras and then when you unwrap the goods it s big disappointment.

I like picking dates on the beach: you see what you get.

Old 10-30-2013, 02:31 PM

255 posts, read 373,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flotard View Post
If the goods are really goods and can defend themselves without any help from push up bras and other contraptions than looking at naked bodies i more fun. The worst is that nowadays women can use those "visual aides" like push bras and then when you unwrap the goods it s big disappointment.

I like picking dates on the beach: you see what you get.
I'm not going to pass judgment on what women wear or the lack of content in their garments, but I think being almost naked can become dangerous for both genders. There's a ton of creeps out there and there are also a lot of women who are itching to drop a lawsuit of sexual harrasment on some eager guy. Nonetheless, a woman's sense of dress can be quite complicated to deal with because men are too preoccupied with women and their sexuality. One time I was walking home with my then 16 year old sister and this dude in his 30's who was driving the bus sticks the bus into the wall next to us because he was too busy looking at my sister's legs(it was that sort of skirt the girl scouts wear) and didn't pay attention to the road .

Old 10-30-2013, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10th Man Down View Post
I'm not going to pass judgment on what women wear or the lack of content in their garments, but I think being almost naked can become dangerous for both genders. There's a ton of creeps out there and there are also a lot of women who are itching to drop a lawsuit of sexual harrasment on some eager guy. Nonetheless, a woman's sense of dress can be quite complicated to deal with because men are too preoccupied with women and their sexuality. One time I was walking home with my then 16 year old sister and this dude in his 30's who was driving the bus sticks the bus into the wall next to us because he was too busy looking at my sister's legs(it was that sort of skirt the girl scouts wear) and didn't pay attention to the road .
And that proves what? people cause accidents when they stare at cute dogs or nice houses. Have you been to the beach lately?. Most ladies wear close to nothing and are virtually naked nevertheless it does not cause any boating accidents.
Female naked body is not a mysterious as it was 100 years ago. There is nothing dangerous about nakedness. It's all in your head.

Last edited by flotard; 10-30-2013 at 03:12 PM..

Old 10-30-2013, 03:06 PM

255 posts, read 373,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flotard View Post
And that proves what? Have you been to the beach lately?. Most ladies wear close to nothing and are virtually naked nevertheless it does not cause any boating accidents.
Female naked body is not a mysterious as it was 100 years ago. There is nothing dangerous about nakedness. It's all in your head.
Yeah, all those rape incidents in college or how women are afraid of men - they look down instantly as soon as a man walks near them - because men can control themselves, right?

Most guys would sell their grandma's for a piece of vagina, seen it happen. The only men who don't put that much stock on women and sexuality are the men who command armies of willing women. Most men aren't like that, and frankly, I am a man, but I'm more scared of the average white man(and I'm white) than I am afraid of gypsies and thugs. I once saw a guy get stabbed to death because he was trying to defend the ''honour'' of a couple of girls who had a thug hitting on them. The extent to which men will go for a possibility, is staggering. Can't wait for the space program to be open to everyone. We sure do need to concentrate on something other than women.

Old 10-30-2013, 03:49 PM

3,201 posts, read 4,411,086 times
Mod cut: Gender bashing.
---

when they wear the scandalous outfits just ignore them completely

Last edited by PJSaturn; 10-30-2013 at 08:27 PM..

Old 10-30-2013, 03:56 PM

2,758 posts, read 4,959,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10th Man Down View Post
I once saw a guy get stabbed to death because he was trying to defend the ''honour'' of a couple of girls who had a thug hitting on them. The extent to which men will go for a possibility, is staggering.
I have seen some extreme forms of douchebaggery from guys competing for attention or dates from women.
Not as extreme as you mention, but things can get out of control pretty fast. And the guys that are really good at being the quiet trouble makers can be quite a handful if the right combination of woman and man competition is present. At this point in my life, I have learned to cut people out of my life that are trouble. My social circle has suffered, but there is so much less drama. It's all fun and games until someone gets injured.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships