Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2011, 11:30 PM

143 posts, read 540,784 times

Advertisements

Guys - how nervous are you the first time you have sex with a new partner? If so, what are your worries or concerns?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2011, 11:34 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,004,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebug11768 View Post
Guys - how nervous are you the first time you have sex with a new partner? If so, what are your worries or concerns?
Worries? Concerns? I"m just happy I'm gettin' some!

Old 10-08-2011, 11:38 PM

12 posts, read 21,949 times
I was actually very nervous, but I haven't had many sexual partners, so that may play a role in it too. I think of a dozen things before it happens, like what if she doesn't like such and such. It is exciting, I guess getting to learn the likes and dislikes of someone new and perhaps finding out something new about yourself in the process. It's nerve wrecking for that very same reason. I guess that's what makes it so much fun though, right?

Old 10-08-2011, 11:46 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,081,790 times
Does the chimpanzee tremble with fear before he mates with a female for the first time?

No, it's so casual that there's no buildup, no tension. He mounts her, does the deed, and that's it. No romance, no courtship, no fear of not performing, lol.

Old 10-09-2011, 01:40 AM

143 posts, read 540,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Does the chimpanzee tremble with fear before he mates with a female for the first time?

No, it's so casual that there's no buildup, no tension. He mounts her, does the deed, and that's it. No romance, no courtship, no fear of not performing, lol.
Oh my, I hope this is a joke right

Women have fears too. My fear is always "does he think I am ugly now that I am naked" or lets put it another way - cellulite

The other fear is "does he really have feelings for me or is he just using me for sex?" I think every woman has that fear going into the bedroom with Mr New.

Old 10-09-2011, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebug11768 View Post
Oh my, I hope this is a joke right

Women have fears too. My fear is always "does he think I am ugly now that I am naked" or lets put it another way - cellulite

The other fear is "does he really have feelings for me or is he just using me for sex?" I think every woman has that fear going into the bedroom with Mr New.
We fear that women might laugh when they see us naked too, or that they will comment on the size of our members. We're so awkard when it comes to nudity in this culture .

Unless you look like the human blob, than no, he's probably going to ignore the cellulite and be focused on other areas.

Old 10-09-2011, 08:10 AM

4,153 posts, read 9,270,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
We're so awkard when it comes to nudity in this culture ..
We're raised to be shameful of our bodies and that we should hide them form view.

Anyhow, I've been off the market for so long and gained a few pounds. So I would probably be nervous the first 10-15 seconds...after that it's like riding a bicycle right?

Old 10-09-2011, 08:26 AM

5,987 posts, read 10,475,163 times
After the first few new partners, I became much less nervous. Usually the women are much more nervous or have self-image issues, so my focus is on getting them to relax. I don't have time to worry! And the success of the encounter depends mostly on the woman being able to relax and enjoy. I know she'll enjoy herself if she feels secure. An entirely new situation may still make me a little nervous, though, thinking about how to make this work out well (such as the first time I was in a threesome).

Old 10-09-2011, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoistDude View Post
After the first few new partners, I became much less nervous. Usually the women are much more nervous or have self-image issues, so my focus is on getting them to relax. I don't have time to worry! And the success of the encounter depends mostly on the woman being able to relax and enjoy. I know she'll enjoy herself if she feels secure. An entirely new situation may still make me a little nervous, though, thinking about how to make this work out well (such as the first time I was in a threesome).
I'm sure the meditation helps with that, TaoistDude.

Show her some secret oriental lovemaking techniques.

Old 10-09-2011, 02:30 PM

405 posts, read 1,281,311 times
Sex before marriage is just wrong in my opinion, so maybe that's were the guilt and fear comes in? You're wondering if you are throwing it all away so that you can have a release of hormones and indulge in the eye candy.. It's understandable and carnal, yet we are carnal vs spiritual beings, in day to day life.

Basically, our relationships these days are so cheap and don't last long because people raid the cookie jar without eating the vegetables first.. How does that analogy sound? I made it up myself
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships