Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2009, 12:49 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,072,780 times

Advertisements

Jeepers - I have a brother. Single, never married, no kids, good job, has teeth, and is super, super funny!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2009, 12:54 AM

11,169 posts, read 10,659,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Jeepers - I have a brother. Single, never married, no kids, good job, has teeth, and is super, super funny!
Hmmm! He has to be 6'0! You know how I am about the height! No kids is good, I typically will not date a man with minor/younger children (and I do not want to have anymore children myself).

But. . does busting a cap in people's asses run in the family?

Old 07-17-2009, 12:56 AM

He's 6'3". Yeah ... I could see him bustin' a cap if he had to.

Old 07-17-2009, 12:58 AM

Quote:
He's 6'3". Yeah ... I could see him bustin' a cap if he had to.

This is going to turn into an X-rated thread . . I see it now!

Old 07-17-2009, 01:02 AM

Actually he posted in here a couple of times a long time ago. I tried to get him in here, but he said this forum moves too fast for him. By the time he would get home from work and get on the computer, a thread he might have been watching would be 60 pages by the time he got around to it. So he lost interest.

Old 07-17-2009, 01:02 AM

1 posts, read 679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
Maybe the last girl he dated got a kick from champagne.

Old 07-17-2009, 01:07 AM

14,569 posts, read 23,100,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
Hmmm! He has to be 6'0!
Whew, I just barely cleared that bar!

Quote:
But. . does busting a cap in people's asses run in the family?
Ya know, we could apply a couple different meanings to that. LOL

Old 07-17-2009, 01:21 AM

Quote:

Actually he posted in here a couple of times a long time ago. I tried to get him in here, but he said this forum moves too fast for him. By the time he would get home from work and get on the computer, a thread he might have been watching would be 60 pages by the time he got around to it. So he lost interest.
You should see the way I felt when I came back from my CD-break, there was so much catching up to do (and still have more)!

Ok, I am sure I might get whomped for asking this, but I can handle it. . . So what IF this guy comes to me tomorrow with an extensive apology about what a doofus he acted like. . . cause who knows, maybe he was feeling like a total jerk tonight with his tail in between his legs. . . . and with the exception of the bubbly crap I was cornered with on the occasions that he did it. . . I like the guy. IF he did not do it anymore and never used the word bubbly again, I would be cool.

I know no one is perfect - and sometimes we do not realize our errors unless they have been made through another person to correct them. Dating/Relationships are not easy and they take work. Am I just being a total dork in thinking this . . . or is what he has done just (perhaps) a symptom of a much bigger problem?

Where do you draw the line?

This is a big IF he comes to me tomorrow. . . he could not, of course.

But if he does. . . and if you liked a guy (or girl for the guys) - and they realized the error of their way/s and are made aware to refrain and it soaked in their brain. . would you give it another shot?

Old 07-17-2009, 01:25 AM

If he agreed to stop, I'd give him another shot. But I'd be cautious - looking for other idiosyncrasies that might occur. So - yes, another chance, but keep your eyes and ears peeled.

Old 07-17-2009, 01:25 AM

14,569 posts, read 23,100,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
You should see the way I felt when I came back from my CD-break, there was so much catching up to do (and still have more)!

Ok, I am sure I might get whomped for asking this, but I can handle it. . . So what IF this guy comes to me tomorrow with an extensive apology about what a doofus he acted like. . . cause who knows, maybe he was feeling like a total jerk tonight with his tail in between his legs. . . . and with the exception of the bubbly crap I was cornered with on the occasions that he did it. . . I like the guy. IF he did not do it anymore and never used the word bubbly again, I would be cool.

I know no one is perfect - and sometimes we do not realize our errors unless they have been made through another person to correct them. Dating/Relationships are not easy and they take work. Am I just being a total dork in thinking this . . . or is what he has done just (perhaps) a symptom of a much bigger problem?

Where do you draw the line?

This is a big IF he comes to me tomorrow. . . he could not, of course.

But if he does. . . and if you liked a guy (or girl for the guys) - and they realized the error of their way/s and are made aware to refrain and it soaked in their brain. . would you give it another shot?
Go ahead and give him another shot, but you need to be very objective in how you look at him. I see a red flag here, just not sure if it's a small issue or big issue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships