Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2009, 05:22 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,895,713 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
I couldn't resist...I just had to show what I thought was sexy eyes...
GREAT JOB! It's about time I laughed in the Relationships forum...usually we have some tense thread going about women and their ever-present fat...great pictures!

Old 10-02-2009, 05:28 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,724,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I'm afraid to ask which is the good arm
Because Chow wants to check which one can be the hugging arm, so he can amputate it

Old 10-02-2009, 05:31 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,624,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
GREAT JOB! It's about time I laughed in the Relationships forum...usually we have some tense thread going about women and their ever-present fat...great pictures!
Meh - life's too short to be tense.

Glad you liked them!

Quote:
Because Chow wants to check which one can be the hugging arm, so he can amputate it
Well, that seems like a fairly armless thing to do...

(The preceding has been a shameful plug for the PunFun C-D Social Group)

Old 10-02-2009, 05:47 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,248,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Here's Chow:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2233/...0e308a1557.jpg

Old 10-02-2009, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
WHOA!

Pretty big spear ya have there, fella - but the teeth...

Old 10-02-2009, 05:53 PM

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
WHOA!

Pretty big spear ya have there, fella - but the teeth...
You should hear what my dentist says.

Old 10-02-2009, 05:59 PM

Quote:
What - "Rinse"?

Old 10-02-2009, 07:46 PM

1,057 posts, read 2,011,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Since I am a work-from-home-dad, I told some of my friends that I often have this site open in a window in my computer throughout the day and they were shocked that I am a "internet chat room person" because they say I dont fit the "profile". I asked "what exactly IS the profile?". I must admit, that based on what Ive seen here, they pretty much have it down. They said a typical profile is:

Person who is fat
Person who is either very young or old
Someone who is lonely and looking for "company"
Someone who is jaded on relationships
Someone with no life in the "real world"
".
I wondered where all the cool kids went to smoke. Here you are! I don't fit the profile either. Here's my theory: Many of us here are too freaking smart and we have nowhere to put all of that intelligence. Really. No sarcasm. So we peruse the forum, looking for signs of intelligent life out there. And I think we have the ability to multitask...I'm in school and do leave the house for work but otherwise, it's about a billion degrees where I live (yes, I live on the sun). And the Senior Americans are trawling around in their Buicks at 25 miles per hour, it's just plain not safe for me to be out there.

I used to volunteer. But I don't like people that much. I mean I like persons but just find that people in general are overrated. And animals? Well I live on a farm so I've got enough company there. My dogs and donkeys get sick of hearing my musings about evolution and ethology...

So, Gentle Reader, I find myself here. You know the worst part? In the separation I got the guitars and the drums, but he got all of our friends that are musicians. I had an irony attack!

Old 10-02-2009, 08:19 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,643,465 times
Quote:
Floss?

Old 10-02-2009, 09:05 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,248,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Does anyone remember Trilogy of Terror with Karen Black? Or is it just so obvious, that you aren't mentioning it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellfire View Post
I wondered where all the cool kids went to smoke. Here you are! I don't fit the profile either. Here's my theory: Many of us here are too freaking smart and we have nowhere to put all of that intelligence. Really. No sarcasm. So we peruse the forum, looking for signs of intelligent life out there. And I think we have the ability to multitask...I'm in school and do leave the house for work but otherwise, it's about a billion degrees where I live (yes, I live on the sun). And the Senior Americans are trawling around in their Buicks at 25 miles per hour, it's just plain not safe for me to be out there.

I used to volunteer. But I don't like people that much. I mean I like persons but just find that people in general are overrated. And animals? Well I live on a farm so I've got enough company there. My dogs and donkeys get sick of hearing my musings about evolution and ethology...

So, Gentle Reader, I find myself here. You know the worst part? In the separation I got the guitars and the drums, but he got all of our friends that are musicians. I had an irony attack!
Who said I didn't fit the profile? Just kidding. I probably don't, but I'm not too sure that it's because of too much intelligence on my part.

I'm sorry to hear about your separation. You've certainly found the right place to vent and ask for support! I'll see you in PunFun.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships