Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 10:18 PM

78,432 posts, read 60,613,724 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingLA2010 View Post
i think probably white american girls would care (not that many though) because many white men born in the us tend to be cut if they were born in certain decades. now i think the trend is changing. personally i think uncut pen15s are kind of gross looking, but a pen15 isnt exactly a piece of art to begin with.
I beg to differ.
It's performance art.

Old 08-09-2009, 11:55 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,411,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
If your sleeping with men to stupid to bathe themselves then perhaps you should look farther afield.
The foreskin keeps the head of a penis moist, therefore keeping it MORE sensetive, then a circumcised on.
the men I sleep/slept with shower daily, but my concern was regardless of how well they bathe, how does all that moisture trapped in there seem clean? doesn't it get smelly?

Old 08-10-2009, 12:27 AM

8,827 posts, read 7,329,676 times
mostly it depends what you're used to. If you are used to seeing or being with circumcised men, then you'd probably see uncircumcised as unusual. If a man washes properly, there should be no smell or anything...women that don't wash properly are far more disgusting than men, I would think... but then at the the same time, I don't think a penis is the most beautiful bodypart on a man.

Old 08-10-2009, 01:20 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,440,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
the men I sleep/slept with shower daily, but my concern was regardless of how well they bathe, how does all that moisture trapped in there seem clean? doesn't it get smelly?
It doesn't if they retract the foreskin as they are supposed to and clean themselves, no more then a woman is smelly in that area. We are supposed to wash thoroughly down there as well.

There is supposed to be moisture in there, to keep the head from getting dryed out. BUT if you clean in there everyday, it doesn't smell, let me assure you. My ex-husband was uncircumcised and this was NEVER an issue.

Old 08-10-2009, 01:55 AM

2,035 posts, read 5,036,650 times
AHH!!..MY EYES!! ..AGAIN!!!

Old 08-10-2009, 02:22 AM

2,179 posts, read 4,989,341 times
Quote:
AND you feel that a party is a good sterile environment to be cutting on your childs penis??

Have you read about some of the surgeries that have gone wrong and left the child with no penis to speak of??

Its a barbaric and unecesarry thing to do to anyone nevermind a baby.

Circumcision

"In the UK, mohelim attend 40 to 50 circumcisions and have to pass practical and theoretical examinations during their training before performing circumcision alone."

Attending 40-50 circumcisions does not a surgeon make.

Religious Circumcision In a Changing World - The New York Times

Only in the Reform movement do they require that the Moyle be someone with REAL medical training.

Medical analysis of circumcision - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Earthy Birthy Mama Links to Resources on the Web

Circumcision: Information for parents (http://www.cps.ca/caringforkids/pregnancy&babies/Circumcision.htm - broken link)

Why with the odds mentioned here would anyone even think of putting their child through something like this?? OH RIGHT, I forgot because someone told them to and they didn't stop to REALLY analyze for themselves what was going on.

men and circumcision newsbytes

Template

ME2Z Columnist: Tanya Ruckstuhl-Valenti: The Circumcision Decision

The American Pediatric Association calls circumcision a "cosmetic procedure" which means its NOT medically necessary and why from what I am hearing insurance companies won't even pay for it anymore.

So why would you as a parent put your child through it??

Circumcision – Is it Ever Necessary? | First Time Pregnancy

This one actualy describes how they strap the baby down. When I worked in a hospital, when I knew they were going to do this, I moved to another part of the floor so I didn't have to hear the restrained infant screaming his head off.

im jewish and my son will be circumcised barbaric or not.

Old 08-10-2009, 02:55 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,440,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingLA2010 View Post

im jewish and my son will be circumcised barbaric or not.
Have you considered looking BEYOND what your faith tells you to do and asking WHY??

Old 08-10-2009, 02:57 AM

2,179 posts, read 4,989,341 times
Quote:
Have you considered looking BEYOND what your faith tells you to do and asking WHY??
of course. i agree with circumcision 100%

Old 08-10-2009, 03:24 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,663,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi Manischewitz View Post
i think probably white american girls would care (not that many though) because many white men born in the us tend to be cut if they were born in certain decades. now i think the trend is changing. personally i think uncut pen15s are kind of gross looking, but a pen15 isnt exactly a piece of art to begin with.
If you're looking at it, you're probably doing it wrong...

Old 08-10-2009, 03:39 AM

11,169 posts, read 10,652,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominus View Post
Do girls care?

I do.

Uncircumcised, please.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships