Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Thick or Thin? (choose which one you would rather have)
Thick 155 49.36%
Thin 166 52.87%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 314. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2011, 07:31 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times

Advertisements

Hey, I can fit into these clothes

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archi...groupphoto.jpg

Old 03-27-2011, 08:06 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
Your life was better when you bulked up? How?

I need to be thin to wear my clothes, so I don't want to bulk up.

And the inside of a person is important. But if I want to fit into her pants/her to fit into my pants, the outside is kind of important.

And no, I don't like little boys. I like thin young women.
Why is it so important for you to be able to wear the same pants as your girlfriend? That seems... odd.

Old 03-27-2011, 08:09 PM

6,041 posts, read 11,471,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Why is it so important for you to be able to wear the same pants as your girlfriend? That seems... odd.
Something about it is just hot to me.

And I like the look. I wear some skintight guy pants that could very well be mistaken for girl pants. So I figured "why not wear my friend's pants." It just so happened I fit into them, and I liked it so much I bought 2 pairs of my own.

Old 03-27-2011, 08:12 PM

I've heard girls complain about guys wearing baggy pants. They say "Girls wear tight clothes, so guys can check us out. It's only fair that they wear tight clothes so we can check them out."

Apparently some girls like it when guys wear tight clothes.

Old 03-27-2011, 08:15 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,779,820 times
Quote:

And I like the look. I wear some skintight guy pants that could very well be mistaken for girl pants. So I figured "why not wear my friend's pants." It just so happened I fit into them, and I liked it so much I bought 2 pairs of my own.
So you like wearing women's clothes?

Old 03-27-2011, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
So you like wearing women's clothes?
Only jeans.

Old 03-27-2011, 08:20 PM

Quote:

Okay - but I still don't understand why you would want to base having a relationship with someone on whether or not they can fit into your pants. Relationships are about so much more than someone's pants size. I love my husband so much - no matter what size he is. He could gain 50 pounds or lose 50 pounds and I would still think he's hot and I would still love him.

Old 03-27-2011, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Okay - but I still don't understand why you would want to base having a relationship with someone on whether or not they can fit into your pants. Relationships are about so much more than someone's pants size. I love my husband so much - no matter what size he is. He could gain 50 pounds or lose 50 pounds and I would still think he's hot and I would still love him.
Well, you need to understand, I'm not a ladies man. I've only ever had 1 relationship, and that was when I was in 5th grade. Girls aren't into me. So if I was lucky enough to find someone that was into me, I'd like someone I could share pants with.

One of the reasons I wear girl pants is so it's implied that they're my girlfriend's. If I actually had a girlfriend, I would like her to bring some truth to that implication.

Old 03-27-2011, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Well, you need to understand, I'm not a ladies man. I've only ever had 1 relationship, and that was when I was in 5th grade. Girls aren't into me. So if I was lucky enough to find someone that was into me, I'd like someone I could share pants with.
Well - give yourself some time and some slack! You're young - you have plenty of time. You don't have to be a ladies man to have a great relationship. To be honest - I think that most women would rather have someone who is NOT a ladies man. I'd rather have someone who is real than someone who is used to having his way with women.

Maybe you'll have better luck if you stop looking for someone who can fit into your pants and just find someone that you can laugh with and have a good time with!

Old 03-27-2011, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Well - give yourself some time and some slack! You're young - you have plenty of time. You don't have to be a ladies man to have a great relationship. To be honest - I think that most women would rather have someone who is NOT a ladies man. I'd rather have someone who is real than someone who is used to having his way with women.

Maybe you'll have better luck if you stop looking for someone who can fit into your pants and just find someone that you can laugh with and have a good time with!
By ladies man, I don't mean someone that's had sex with the entire town. I just mean someone that's capable of attracting women. I'm not capable of attracting women.

And I said I'd be willing to date someone with a smaller pants size, just not bigger. I think that's a reasonable request. The female in a relationship is not supposed to be bigger.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.