Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2013, 04:19 PM

8 posts, read 27,565 times

Advertisements

So I met this guy a few weeks ago at a party, and he was VERY interested. Spent the whole night talking to me, bought me a drink, got my number, etc. His friends were even telling my friend that he really likes me. So he texted me almost every day for that week, and was being flirty and funny, wanting to hang out. So on Fri night we were out, and he barely paid me any attention. I wasn't sure if he was just trying to play it cool. He did however keep looking over at me when I was around, but still barely talked to me. He texted me during the night saying Hi. Then when I was leaving he offered to walk me home. He ended up kissing me, and I enjoyed it. The next day he texted me, and he was still interested, and I asked him if he wanted to hang out. But I cancelled because I was super tired. The next day I told him we could hang after 9, and then he texted me later saying hey what's up? I said I was free and he should come over, but he never responded... I was REALLY confused. Then 1.5 days later he texts me saying hey my phone ran out of minutes the other day. how are you? (our phone plans are pay as you go). I responded the next day. Then later that night I saw him at a school review session, and when I was leaving he saw me and just said hey, and walked to wherever he was going. Half an hour later he texts me. So I don't know if he is still interested anymore... I'm confused. Don't know what to do, or if I should just forget it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2013, 04:23 PM

204 posts, read 351,457 times
I think he might be having mixed feelings you should talk to him

Old 10-31-2013, 04:28 PM

19,969 posts, read 30,241,153 times
guys arent all that bright when older,,,,and even less when younger

there's a very easy solution to this,,,ASK HIM ...and no matter the answer he gives you, its better than not knowing.

Old 10-31-2013, 06:34 PM

175 posts, read 275,605 times
He could also be trying to play hard to get, unsuccessfully, You need to find out whats going on, or invite him out with you....try being more flirty or try and give at least one subtle hint you like him.

Old 10-31-2013, 07:04 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,961,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by linym View Post
So I met this guy a few weeks ago at a party, and he was VERY interested. Spent the whole night talking to me, bought me a drink, got my number, etc. His friends were even telling my friend that he really likes me. So he texted me almost every day for that week, and was being flirty and funny, wanting to hang out. So on Fri night we were out, and he barely paid me any attention. I wasn't sure if he was just trying to play it cool. He did however keep looking over at me when I was around, but still barely talked to me. He texted me during the night saying Hi. Then when I was leaving he offered to walk me home. He ended up kissing me, and I enjoyed it. The next day he texted me, and he was still interested, and I asked him if he wanted to hang out. But I cancelled because I was super tired. The next day I told him we could hang after 9, and then he texted me later saying hey what's up? I said I was free and he should come over, but he never responded... I was REALLY confused. Then 1.5 days later he texts me saying hey my phone ran out of minutes the other day. how are you? (our phone plans are pay as you go). I responded the next day. Then later that night I saw him at a school review session, and when I was leaving he saw me and just said hey, and walked to wherever he was going. Half an hour later he texts me. So I don't know if he is still interested anymore... I'm confused. Don't know what to do, or if I should just forget it!
You sound young.

I don't think he ready to commit to a girl yet.

Old 10-31-2013, 11:36 PM

6,657 posts, read 7,760,448 times
Lol, young lady us guys are easy, remember if a guy wants to spend time with you he likes you. Its that simple. Hes probably asking his friends the same question as you are right now. Go talk to him, be honest. Good luck, have fun, wear protection lol.

Old 10-31-2013, 11:44 PM

3,793 posts, read 4,604,058 times
We don't know. He does. Ask him, not us.

Old 11-01-2013, 12:02 AM

15,080 posts, read 20,484,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by linym View Post
...I was REALLY confused. Then 1.5 days later he texts me saying hey my phone ran out of minutes the other day. how are you? ...
That is the LAMEST excuse EVER!!

[i said EVER!]

Old 11-01-2013, 06:29 AM

7,855 posts, read 10,295,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunoMars View Post
He could also be trying to play hard to get, unsuccessfully, You need to find out whats going on, or invite him out with you....try being more flirty or try and give at least one subtle hint you like him.

guys very rarely play hard to get

Old 11-01-2013, 06:40 AM

3,793 posts, read 4,604,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
That is the LAMEST excuse EVER!!

[i said EVER!]
Meh, it happens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships