Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2007, 05:36 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,832,856 times

Advertisements

I'm speechless...and love tv dinners!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2007, 11:35 AM

8,672 posts, read 22,271,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
For the love of God ladies...I'm just ritght here. And yet you choose to go through all this drama? WTF?
Cute, Rance! You better quit making those comments though! One of these days you may have some young lady appear on your doorstep up in Alaska! LOL

Old 05-05-2007, 12:04 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,832,856 times
Your right. I apologize. It might turn into a me+a woman+other women situation if more than one showed up! In which case I would despise myself. I cannot allow that to happen. So...I apologize.

Old 05-05-2007, 12:47 PM

8,672 posts, read 22,271,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
Your right. I apologize. It might turn into a me+a woman+other women situation if more than one showed up! In which case I would despise myself. I cannot allow that to happen. So...I apologize.
Yep, we can't have that!

Old 05-07-2007, 01:27 PM

1,280 posts, read 4,341,128 times
Not that I agree with this but this women needs a threat in her own park ............ your friend could start spending time with the womans husband ................... see how she likes that ball in her field and se ehow her husband likes her not available ..........

sounds to me like both are playing games ........ I wouldnt stand for it!

Old 05-07-2007, 11:53 PM

10 posts, read 37,755 times
Hmmm, husband has to think about it? What's to think about, "if" you are suppose to be the perfect loving husband, only to find out that he is only "understood" by this so called female coworker. Give me a break, just friends, I highly doubt that. Tell me, how many men will have their buddies take them to the hospital for any kind of medical procedure. Who was nursing him after his hospital trip? To be honest, and I hate to say this, but I think this woman enjoys playing the victim if she is going to allow his BS to go on! Just my opinion.

Old 05-08-2007, 04:12 PM

2,267 posts, read 3,298,887 times
Its stories like this that scare the hell out of me about becoming involved again...

I am at the stage in life that I would not even have discussed it with him, I would have found the note, made sure to observe what was going on without being seen, then change the locks on the door, leave his stuff on the front lawn...

My ex had an affair, they know they are doing wrong, whether they are sleeping together or not, there is an innapproriate attachment there, he is too arrogant and thinks he can have his cake and eat it too.

Old 05-09-2007, 11:20 AM

1 posts, read 2,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cold_eh_ND View Post
Need all your smarts for help on this one!! I have a friend who's been with her husband for 16 years. A couple of years ago they seperated for a little while but got back together. While they were seperated, my friend found a 'personal note to self' her husband had written stating that he really liked this other woman. This other woman is a coworker of his and they spent alot of time having coffee and lunch and breakfast etc... (stating it was for work). Anyways, this woman still works with him and he's still going for coffee, going for lunch, going for breakfast. She will make extra effort and drive an hour out of her way to spend 10 minutes with him. My friend told her husband how much this bothered her and he had a tantrum and stomped away, but not before stating that this other woman was his best friend and the only one at work who understood him.

My friend finally got fed up and called this woman to tell her to stay away from her husband. Unfortunately she was not home, but she did get to speak to the other woman's husband who didn't seem to care. The next day, my friend's husband came home from work and told her that this other woman was freaking out and told him to tell his wife to stop harassing her family.

My friend asked my opinion on what she could do. I told her to give him an ultimatum...her or the other woman....to my surprise, she already had. His response was that he had to think about it.

IMO...there's no question...wife comes first. I then told her if that's the case, why haven't you packed his things and thrown him out? She says she wants to avoid a 'divorce' and simply wants to stop this woman in her tracks. After very little research, we come to find out that this other woman has done this several times before and in one case that we know of has broken up a marriage. Seems like the kind of power-driven woman who will do anything to have her cake and eat it too but once she gets what she's after, that's it. She drops them and stays with her husband. Manipulator and the husband is falling for it.

This is where all you smart people out there come in. What advice can I give her now? She doesn't want to end the marriage so that's out. What can she say to her husband and/or the other woman to get this to stop?

I appreciate any input....In my books, this guy would've been long gone....but to each her own.

Thanks in advance!
i know she needs to tell that women if she dont stay away from her fmaily that she not going to like her becouse she will find out her telephone number and give it to poeple all over the state

Old 06-15-2007, 03:56 PM

18 posts, read 43,301 times
i agree with everyones advice but let me just put this out there and say why dont your friend stop focusing on the lady and her husband and get out more, meet new people, find more male friends, i say give him a dose of his own medicine...if he can be her friend why dont she just get her some male friends seeing as to how she is to willing to keep husband and put up with this obvious load of crap from him...good luck to her
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships