Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2009, 09:28 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,268,573 times

Advertisements

Do we need to go to Yucatan to get Sierra back????

Old 11-20-2009, 09:29 PM

2,191 posts, read 4,811,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Ooooh, we'll have to talk! I am too small to shoot a 12 gauge without being knocked on my rear...have you played wobble? I just taught my son a few weeks ago and he loves it!

No, I don't use my shirt as a napkin Sorry...I don't even drive a truck
LOL! I have no idea what wobble is but if it involves apple bobbing, whiskey, and nudity I'm sure I'll enjoy it!! I'm using my shirt as a napkin as we speak...or type, and I have a truck in the parking lot.

You can't shoot a 12 guage without falling down? What kind of crap is that? I'm not that big and I can fire slugs out of it although it does tear my shoulder off after a few rounds. I also put a pistol grip on it so its easier to handle. I guess you need a 20 guage...add a pistol grip to it as well. Maybe give yourself a red bandana for flare.

Old 11-20-2009, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason28 View Post
LOL! I have no idea what wobble is but if it involves apples bobbing, whiskey, and nudity I'm sure I'll enjoy it!! I'm using my shirt as a napkin as we speak...or type, and I have a truck in the parking lot.

You can't shoot a 12 guage without falling down? What kind of crap is that? I'm not that big and I can fire slugs out of it although it does tear my shoulder off after a few rounds. I also put a pistol grip on it so its easier to handle. I guess you need a 20 guage...add a pistol grip to it as well. Maybe give yourself a red bandana for flare.
I am 5'6" and 110 lbs....it is hard to shoot a 12 gauge at that size! Yep, I have a 20 gauge Beretta...love it

You should look up wobble...it is really a lot of fun! Gets tricky but I enjoy it

Old 11-20-2009, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Do we need to go to Yucatan to get Sierra back????
No she's fine on her own and could probably use a 3 year vacation.

Quote:
I am 5'6" and 110 lbs....it is hard to shoot a 12 gauge at that size! Yep, I have a 20 gauge Beretta...love it

You should look up wobble...it is really a lot of fun! Gets tricky but I enjoy it
I might just do that. I also might get hammered drunk tomorrow afternoon and show you what it looks like to wake people up with a chainsaw. I have a video of me shooting my shotgun somewhere...if I find it I'll be sure to send you a link. I'm 6' and 165 lbs. but am pretty built so I don't have much of a problem whipping the gun around. My roomate is huge and firing slugs on it hurts him too though so I think its just the nature of the gun. Man I would not want to be on the receiving end though...I just keep the slugs around for bears when I go out hiking or climbing.

Old 11-20-2009, 09:40 PM

Quote:
No she's fine on her own and could probably use a 3 year vacation.

I might just do that. I also might get hammered drunk tomorrow afternoon and show you what it looks like to wake people up with a chainsaw. I have a video of me shooting my shotgun somewhere...if I find it I'll be sure to send you a link. I'm 6' and 165 lbs. but am pretty built so I don't have much of a problem whipping the gun around. My roomate is huge and firing slugs on it hurts him too though so I think its just the nature of the gun. Man I would not want to be on the receiving end though...I just keep the slugs around for bears when I go out hiking or climbing.
That would be hysterical!

My friend saved all her husbands slugs and made a wreath for me as a joke! She's a crafty little thing!

Old 11-20-2009, 09:49 PM

Quote:
That would be hysterical!

My friend saved all her husbands slugs and made a wreath for me as a joke! She's a crafty little thing!
What part would be hysterical? I always wanted to get about fifteen ammo belt clips and hang them full of slugs all over my body like some type of glorified Rambo christmas tree. I could have one as a bandana, two going over my chest in an X formation, one as a belt, one going down each pant leg and arm, then one on the side of the gun. The rest of the body would be smeared with green and black camo paints!

Old 11-20-2009, 09:52 PM

Quote:
What part would be hysterical? I always wanted to get about fifteen ammo belt clips and hang them full of slugs all over my body like some type of glorified Rambo christmas tree. I could have one as a bandana, two going over my chest in an X formation, one as a belt, one going down each pant leg and arm, then one on the side of the gun. The rest of the body would be smeared with green and black camo paints!
The video would be hysterical, not the hammered drunk!

This is so sad to say but when I was buying shot gun shells last year there was a string of decorative lights for sale that looked like spent shells! That would look classy on your tree Too bad I did not buy them...Christmas shopping for you would have been easy this year

Old 11-20-2009, 09:55 PM

Quote:
The video would be hysterical, not the hammered drunk!

This is so sad to say but when I was buying shot gun shells last year there was a string of decorative lights for sale that looked like spent shells! That would look classy on your tree Too bad I did not buy them...Christmas shopping for you would have been easy this year
Actually what I really want is a Garmin GPS. Nothing too fancy but something useful and up to date. I also want an EPIRB, which is basically a man down GPS device if I break a leg or something out on the mountains. Then they can have a helicopter come get me. I already have all the rest of the gear I need to go out climbing in the snow. I'll find that video tomorrow when I get to work.

Old 11-20-2009, 10:39 PM

19,436 posts, read 15,281,901 times
Quote:
Yeah, really?? Do the guys in Mississippi come with a parental release form, sort of like a permission slip for a field trip ???
LOL!

Quote:
A woman who drinks bourbon? Mmmm...do you also use chewing tobacco and belch?
Hey, watch it! There are plenty of delicate flowers who drink bourbon.

Old 11-20-2009, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
LOL!

Hey, watch it! There are plenty of delicate flowers who drink bourbon.
Whew! I needed some back up tonight!! How are you? I've missed you guys!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships