Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2009, 12:17 AM

341 posts, read 902,787 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddiamond102 View Post
Doesnt stop some of them from looking though. Nor does it stop us American girls from looking either. Ive deducted that Japanese men in general arent to my taste....too scrawny, no offense meant. There were a few bits of eye candy,but the rest to me I could take it or leave it.

Honestly, I was sitting on the train, looking at this one guy's hair (it obviously had ALOT of time spent on it) and I couldnt help but wonder if he and his wife fought/would fight over the bathroom and over hair products.

What can I say? I was bored, mind was wandering, and I couldnt bug my SO since alot of PDA is considered rude.

It could be that because the guys are skinny is why they only go for skinny girls. I've never seen them with chunky girls.

Old 10-10-2009, 07:15 PM

3,400 posts, read 8,032,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRISTINsf View Post
It could be that because the guys are skinny is why they only go for skinny girls. I've never seen them with chunky girls.
Compared with most of the guys, most other girls besides Japanese girls would be deemed "Chunky".

Old 10-11-2009, 09:30 PM
JL

8,522 posts, read 14,541,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbeyLea View Post
I don't want to sound really vain asking this, I'm just curious and honestly a little insecure lol, but please don't be offended I'm moving to Tokyo in a few months and my friends tell me since I have porcelain skin like a doll, blue eyes and blonde hair the guys there will see me as 'exotic' and they say they'll be all over me, but I've always thought asian guys were really only interested in other asians, maybe that's because where I live in the deep, deep south I hardly ever see any asians, much less asian guys and white girls together.
So basically my question is would the asian guys there be interested in me at all, or do I not stand a chance against the asian girls?
For a long term relationship or marriage, probably not. For some fun,friendship, friendship w/benefits... definitely yes. Who knows? You might meet a guy who wants to eventually marry you, but don't hold your breath. The question is, what are you looking for exactly?

Last edited by JL; 10-11-2009 at 09:50 PM..

Old 10-11-2009, 09:34 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,875,261 times
Quote:
I don't want to sound really vain asking this, I'm just curious and honestly a little insecure lol, but please don't be offended I'm moving to Tokyo in a few months and my friends tell me since I have porcelain skin like a doll, blue eyes and blonde hair the guys there will see me as 'exotic' and they say they'll be all over me, but I've always thought asian guys were really only interested in other asians, maybe that's because where I live in the deep, deep south I hardly ever see any asians, much less asian guys and white girls together.
So basically my question is would the asian guys there be interested in me at all, or do I not stand a chance against the asian girls?
Oh hunny you stand a chance...Asian men do like white gals. My was Korean. He liked how forward I was and wild, yet openminded I was. But watch out most yes Usually stick to their own kind for marriage and religious reasons.

Old 10-29-2009, 02:51 AM

1 posts, read 2,798 times
What is the big deal with dating Asians when it asks for race i always put human.

Old 10-29-2009, 04:41 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,430,089 times
Quote:
They will be all over you with blond hair....I was there 8 years ago, blonds get alot of attention, hear it has changed abit in recent times with more foriegners than in the past, but still you will get alot of attention from males.....becareful on public transport you may find an unexpected hand touching you lol

Old 10-29-2009, 05:06 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,430,089 times
But great country, people are generally classy and respectful.

Old 11-02-2009, 05:21 PM

983 posts, read 3,599,228 times
Thumbs up Ganbatte! :)

Quote:
You'll be fine.
Just keep in mind that the Japanese culture is quite peculiar even amongst Asians.
The way men show interest in you may be very different from the way American men do.
I wish you luck and enjoy your time in Japan!

Old 11-03-2009, 07:03 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,391,475 times
Quote:
You sound like you already know the answer to your own question.

Old 11-05-2009, 12:59 PM

522 posts, read 1,856,203 times
Why are you moving?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships