Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 11:59 AM

748 posts, read 1,314,447 times

Advertisements

Alright, here is the dl on this relationship:

Boy meets girl/girl meets boy (however you want to put it) she is everything he has dreamed of (he has told her so) he is everything she has been looking for (after many failed relationships)

There seems to be great chemistry, they have many things in common, similar tastes in music, food, cultural and religious believes, blah, blah, blah, you get the idea, they seem to be perfect for each other...

Here is the "issue" at hand, she is a very sexual person, he wants to wait until they get to know each other better, he said he wants to fall in love with her for all the right reasons, not just the great sex...

So my question is: Is he just saying all the right things to get the girl head over hills and get her in bed sooner? Is he one of the few decent man left?

What say you?

Last edited by valeeighty2; 10-22-2009 at 12:16 PM.. Reason: Fixed the spelling... lol...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2009, 12:05 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,652,381 times
My best guy friend will not sleep with women right away. He has been dating one woman now for 4 weeks and hasn't tried to score. They have slept in the same bed the past two weekends, but will not have sex with a woman unless he knows with absolute certainty that he is going to stick around and has no interest in complicating a woman's head until he is solid. He is very old fashioned in this regard with no ulterior motives.

Old 10-22-2009, 12:08 PM

4,533 posts, read 8,342,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by valeeighty2 View Post

Boy meets girl/girl meets boy (however you want to put it) she is everything he has dreamed of (he has told her so) he is everything she has been looking for (after many failed relationships)

There seems to be great chemistry, they have many things in common, similar tastes in music, food, cultural and religious believes, blah, blah, blah, you get the idea, they seem to be perfect for each other...

Here is the "issue" at hand, she is a very sexual person, he wants to wait until they get to know each other better, he said he wants to fall in love with her for all the right reasons, not just the great sex...

So my question is: Is he just saying all the right things to get the girl head over hills and get her in bed sooner? Is he one of the few decent man left?

What say you?
He sounds like a decent guy. He's looking to get to know who she is before jumping into bed rather than one of those wham bam thank you ma'am relationships. Sounds like the guy is looking for a long term and not just dating.

Old 10-22-2009, 12:10 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,669,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebobs View Post
He sounds like a decent guy. He's looking to get to know who she is before jumping into bed rather than one of those wham bam thank you ma'am relationships. Sounds like the guy is looking for a long term and not just dating.
I think its great that he wants to wait!

Old 10-22-2009, 12:13 PM

911 posts, read 2,375,754 times
i would like to find the right person instead of a "hit it and quit it"
anyone can find a peice of a$$, its finding the right one is the hard part

good for that person for waiting to see if there is somthing there instead of just a quick hit

Old 10-22-2009, 12:14 PM

36,539 posts, read 30,871,648 times
Darn, I thought there was going to be photos of a mans rear end!

Old 10-22-2009, 12:15 PM

4,533 posts, read 8,342,373 times
Actually I was expecting some sort of naughty post considering the title is "rear male speciman".

Old 10-22-2009, 12:15 PM

748 posts, read 1,314,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
LOLOLOL!!! Can't seem to spell right these days... LOL...

Old 10-22-2009, 12:17 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,367,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by valeeighty2 View Post

What say you?
Hi valeeighty2,

I went cold turkey for years so yes, its possible. It was not always easy especially once it was serious.

Old 10-22-2009, 12:19 PM

8,262 posts, read 18,487,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
What a tease! Artsyguy probably had a beer and lotion all ready for a good post. Love ya Artsy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships