Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2010, 07:20 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times

Advertisements

I have a question for ya all. I have a very good friend, that has the biggest breasts I have ever seen. She is 50HHH huge. Nothing she can do, will hide those suckers, they are just there for the world to see, she is naturally huge, has not been altered. Is it here fault that she is this big. the Men stare at her like crazy, funny so many of you are saying you would not like it, you should see the guys looking at her. Should she try and hide her assests, even if she tries, they are still way way way out there. She is married ok don't laugh now but i hear it coming, the meter guy came on to her, yeah yeah i can hear you fools lol now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2010, 07:22 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Should she try and hide her assests, even if she tries, they are still way way way out there.
Assets?! Sounds like liabilities to me.

Old 01-02-2010, 07:24 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times
per op
you are right-- im tired of being in denial about being a sex object. from now on-- i will dress more modestly.

Old 01-02-2010, 07:48 PM

52,245 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I have a question for ya all. I have a very good friend, that has the biggest breasts I have ever seen. She is 50HHH huge. Nothing she can do, will hide those suckers, they are just there for the world to see, she is naturally huge, has not been altered. Is it here fault that she is this big. the Men stare at her like crazy, funny so many of you are saying you would not like it, you should see the guys looking at her. Should she try and hide her assests, even if she tries, they are still way way way out there. She is married ok don't laugh now but i hear it coming, the meter guy came on to her, yeah yeah i can hear you fools lol now.
I like big knockers, honest.

But 50HHH's seems like they should have there own zipcode.

Old 01-02-2010, 07:48 PM

19,426 posts, read 15,240,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
per op
you are right-- im tired of being in denial about being a sex object. from now on-- i will dress more modestly.
What a male hussy, Huckleberry. Show some decency...

Nice pic.

Old 01-02-2010, 08:00 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,004,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango tango View Post
Does anyone else get immensely annoyed at girls who dress up sexily and then act offended or confused (sometimes both) as to why people are looking at them?

A good friend of mine showed up to class today in skimpy cocktail dress. She then proceeded to act confused as to why guys were looking at her butt and making their little comments. Probably because your dress barely grazes your butt cheeks, my dear.

If you're going to look hot, then own it. I'm not buying your feigned modesty and your plea that you don't want attention. When I pull out the sexy attire, it's not because I want guys to NOT notice me.
Yes! It's so transparent I'm embarrassed for them. After I've had a good laugh about it, of course.

Old 01-02-2010, 08:02 PM

52,245 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango tango View Post
Does anyone else get immensely annoyed at girls who dress up sexily and then act offended or confused (sometimes both) as to why people are looking at them?

A good friend of mine showed up to class today in skimpy cocktail dress. She then proceeded to act confused as to why guys were looking at her butt and making their little comments. Probably because your dress barely grazes your butt cheeks, my dear.

If you're going to look hot, then own it. I'm not buying your feigned modesty and your plea that you don't want attention. When I pull out the sexy attire, it's not because I want guys to NOT notice me.
I appreciate the honesty. Especially coming from such a young lady.

Old 01-02-2010, 08:11 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
per op
Ha! Long time no photochoppin'... I can dress ya!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships