Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 07:56 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,383,479 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
I'm a woman and even I think the multi-orgasmic woman is a myth. No, a lie.
Nah I've done it before...not often...in fact I only think twice...and both times I was a little (a lot) tipsy...I have no idea how to do it but I certainly enjoy letting my boyfriend try to make me do it again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2009, 07:59 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,317,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelstress View Post
Oh please. If not all women are, then most are. I'm sure you're not the first woman he's encountered with that oh so normal, not unusual characteristic.

Nothing to tell him. He most likely assumes it.
Exactly!

And the ones who aren't, would be highly suspect (probably fakers).

Old 12-04-2009, 08:54 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,961,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
Beat me to it!
Uh.....uh.....next post please...

Old 12-04-2009, 10:00 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,800,555 times
I seen the title and had to ask "come again?"

Old 12-31-2009, 01:52 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,454,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
I'm a woman and even I think the multi-orgasmic woman is a myth. No, a lie.

Whyte Byrd, Honey, it ain't no lie, i have always been that women, husband sure does not mind one bit. I have girlfriends, who wish they could be like this. it has just always been that way for me, I don't know why, it just is, and it comes oh so naturally.

Old 12-31-2009, 02:09 PM

1,679 posts, read 2,543,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by missymomof3 View Post
Maybe you are just not multi-orgasmic.. I am and there is no reason to lie about it.
This is to funny, but me too, me too, me too.................and there is no reason to lie about it. I remember when I was at work and something strange happened and I phoned my sister immediately. I felt vibrations in that area and thought I was losing my mind, but I knew I wasn't so I slowly got up and went to another part of the office and phoned by big sister immediately. She explained what I was experiencing n which she attributed to Peri-menopause and she was right, but from then on I had them when I was actively involved in a physical relationship. Not that I ever had any problems with single ones, but the lovely multiples do really exist and they are oh so wonderful. I think there may be some haters on this thread, but all of us evidently are not built the same nor created the same-so on that note I will not divulge anymore wonderful reports about multiple orgasms.

Old 12-31-2009, 02:18 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,012,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Whyte Byrd, Honey, it ain't no lie, i have always been that women, husband sure does not mind one bit. I have girlfriends, who wish they could be like this. it has just always been that way for me, I don't know why, it just is, and it comes oh so naturally.
LOL I was just recalling a skit about a woman who claimed to be multi-orgasmic, it was classic. Seems the writer doubts the sincerity of many m/o's. I dunno, I never thought about it, never desired to be m/o. Once is great for me.

Old 12-31-2009, 02:19 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,454,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaveno View Post
This is to funny, but me too, me too, me too.................and there is no reason to lie about it. I remember when I was at work and something strange happened and I phoned my sister immediately. I felt vibrations in that area and thought I was losing my mind, but I knew I wasn't so I slowly got up and went to another part of the office and phoned by big sister immediately. She explained what I was experiencing n which she attributed to Peri-menopause and she was right, but from then on I had them when I was actively involved in a physical relationship. Not that I ever had any problems with single ones, but the lovely multiples do really exist and they are oh so wonderful. I think there may be some haters on this thread, but all of us evidently are not built the same nor created the same-so on that note I will not divulge anymore wonderful reports about multiple orgasms.

Oh i know only too well what you mean. I have those sensations all the time, don't know why, but it is all good, just heightenes the sex even more, i have always been one to have multiple orgasms, and i ain't complaining either believe me, kind of fun, one night my husband had me go for 5 orgasms in a row, he was happy and i was proud, it ain't no lie, and not all women are like this. I don't know if this is what Men like or don't it has just always been that way for me and my hubby.

Old 12-31-2009, 02:31 PM

622 posts, read 1,280,448 times
Well hell yes!!!

Old 12-31-2009, 02:32 PM

Location: I never said I was perfect so no refunds here sorry!
6,489 posts, read 7,184,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Oh i know only too well what you mean. I have those sensations all the time, don't know why, but it is all good, just heightenes the sex even more, i have always been one to have multiple orgasms, and i ain't complaining either believe me, kind of fun, one night my husband had me go for 5 orgasms in a row, he was happy and i was proud, it ain't no lie, and not all women are like this. I don't know if this is what Men like or don't it has just always been that way for me and my hubby.

Why oh why........

rock on
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships