Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2009, 03:06 PM

2,637 posts, read 4,464,661 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjl78 View Post
Well beauty is only a light switch away. If he did get caught boning another women, well it is not the first time that has ever happened. Nor will it be the last time. The only reason it's a news story was the fact that he is rich and famous.
In a nut shell
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2009, 03:29 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Oh gosh. I am so tired of this nonsense - it's a garbage media play. I can't believe people are even giving this a second of interest.
Yep, ......yawn.

Old 12-02-2009, 03:36 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,643,465 times
I made my fortune diving fer golf balls, ...then i retired.

Old 12-02-2009, 06:36 PM

1,782 posts, read 3,942,377 times
He needs to get a divorce.

Apparantley his wife is demanding a seven figure payout now plus a total rewrite of the prenup to stick with him. That is not the right reason to be sticking with him, that's pure gold digging.

Not to mention she got violent... I don't care if he was cheating...a slap maybe....but swinging a golf club and scratches? Heck no.

Old 12-02-2009, 08:47 PM

1,863 posts, read 4,299,870 times
No way will he ask for a divorce. His bread and butter comes from those huge endorsement deals he's signed. He has to grovel and look remorseful for 'Joe Public' to repair his reputation and keep all the board members of NikeInc content.

Old 12-02-2009, 08:50 PM

2,637 posts, read 4,464,661 times
"I did not have sexual relations with that women"---Men of power get offers the rest of us just wish we got.

Old 12-02-2009, 08:54 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
He needs to learn to not use his name on the phone...."Hi this is Kitty cat who needs to be pat" not"Hi this is Tiger" dumb-dumb...

Old 12-02-2009, 11:08 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,643,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3vault View Post

Apparantley his wife is demanding a seven figure payout now plus a total rewrite of the prenup to stick with him. That is not the right reason to be sticking with him, that's pure gold digging.

Not to mention she got violent... I don't care if he was cheating...a slap maybe....but swinging a golf club and scratches? Heck no.

I heard she was just using a putter...

Old 12-02-2009, 11:13 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,041,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3vault View Post

This is not what I read. He admitted his "transgressions". IMO she had every right to take a swing or six at him. I don't think she's a gold digger. If that were true, then ANY woman he married would be a gold digger - unless she's Oprah Winfrey.

Woods says he let family down | mydesert.com | The Desert Sun

Old 12-02-2009, 11:17 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
PLease....men cheat because women let them get away with it. Maybe we should bring legal equal rights honor killings to the USA and see how things pan out for awhile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHTZjzQwkAQ

I say sterilize serial cheaters. We'll breed them out.

Mankind cheats because it is an animal and has biological hardwired breeding urges it is too stupid to control. It has nothing to do with looks but everything to do with easy pleasure and biological seed spreading urges. When was the last time you saw a hot streetwalker? Yet guys go to that all the time. I mean if missing teeth, scars, and festering herion holes don't limp your dong I don't know what will.

I only saw two pics of the chicks. I thought they were kinda equal lookswise. The one girl just looked a little more like a stripper.
i respectfully disagree. men do not cheat bek women let them-- men cheat bek she has decided sex will no longer be part of the relationship. she has renegotiated the marriage the poor man puts up with it or has a drink and folds up, the rich man gets a mistress . of the many posts on cheating on CDF-- when pressed, the gals will admit she cut him off long ago. that fact is quickly forgotten in the hurt of his adultery and her feeling of betrayal, helplessness and worthlessness. renegotiation of the marriage usually happens 24 months after marriage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships