Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 11:27 PM

2,383 posts, read 6,060,047 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
You should meet my snarky kids...Ruby Tuesday's is "Ruby Doomsday" Cracker Barrel is the "Crapper Barrel"...oh, it gets quite animated at our house...

***Not my younger kids...just my teenagers feel the need to be as snarky as their mother***
Well, between your snarky kids, EP being gay according to TV Guy, and Artsy throwing in dingleberries, this thread has me literally laughing out loud!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2009, 11:27 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,259,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvcgal View Post
Well, between your snarky kids, EP being gay according to TV Guy, and Artsy throwing in dingleberries, this thread has me literally laughing out loud!!!
That's why we're here

Old 12-15-2009, 11:29 PM

2,383 posts, read 6,060,047 times
Quote:
That's why we're here
Oh and trust me, I needed a good laugh today!

Old 12-15-2009, 11:32 PM

3,284 posts, read 3,528,107 times
Quote:
You should meet my snarky kids...Ruby Tuesday's is "Ruby Doomsday" Cracker Barrel is the "Crapper Barrel"...oh, it gets quite animated at our house...

***Not my younger kids...just my teenagers feel the need to be as snarky as their mother***
When I was a little man I used to get kicked off the dinner table when we had a roast.

(The "Crock" pot was in fact a "Crotch" pot)

Old 12-15-2009, 11:34 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,259,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
When I was a little man I used to get kicked off the dinner table when we had a roast.

(The "Crock" pot was in fact a "Crotch" pot)
That is AWESOME! Gosh, I hope my kids don't ever read this thread!!!

Old 12-16-2009, 12:57 AM

38,707 posts, read 103,233,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Ok, here we go!

Don't make me pull the thread up, but I recall you complaining just the opposite of this arguement in another thread. One, I recall you even had issues because this woman at work couldn't talk about personal stuff in front of you, but would everyone else and it bothered you and made you so uncomfortable you couldn't wait to post about it and questioned her and egged her on that she could say things in front of you.

So, which side of the wagon are we riding on this week?
Whichever one will get the most people riled up and piling on to yet another one of his troll threads.

Old 12-16-2009, 04:45 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,676,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I have had 3 different coworkers tell me and this woman that we would make a nice couple. It made me very uncomfortable and I had to pull someone to the side to explain that it's not appropiate for the workplace. Has anyone else ever been in a uncomfortable situation like this at a job?
No, because my coworkers and I don't speak to each other.

You must be giving off the wrong impression. I'm not there to chitchat, I'm there to work, and everyone knows it.

Old 12-16-2009, 05:28 AM

137 posts, read 233,525 times
Quote:
I have had 3 different coworkers tell me and this woman that we would make a nice couple. It made me very uncomfortable and I had to pull someone to the side to explain that it's not appropiate for the workplace. Has anyone else ever been in a uncomfortable situation like this at a job?
Yes. I had this work colleague born in the same day and year as me, he was basically the male version of me. Obviously people kept making jokes and pointing out how we'd be so good together. Kept asking whether we came to work together and went naughty along the way. Keep in mind i am also married. After about two weeks or so, they got used to it, plus both of us kept mentioning they were annoying and we didn't see eachother that way at all...so it all stopped.

Old 12-16-2009, 05:58 AM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,042,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafinez View Post
Yes. I had this work colleague born in the same day and year as me, he was basically the male version of me. Obviously people kept making jokes and pointing out how we'd be so good together. Kept asking whether we came to work together and went naughty along the way. Keep in mind i am also married. After about two weeks or so, they got used to it, plus both of us kept mentioning they were annoying and we didn't see eachother that way at all...so it all stopped.

I did something similar, i told the person I'm not her type because I'm cheap and selfish

Old 12-16-2009, 06:10 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,729,597 times
Quote:
I did something similar, i told the person I'm not her type because I'm cheap and selfish
Honesty is always the best policy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships