Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2010, 02:43 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,261,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason28 View Post
People can portray themselves however they want to be perceived on the internet...it doesn't make it the case at all. Often people act one way on the internet, then act like something entirely different in real life and use the internet as a way of acting out. This makes the internet one of the worst places to meet people in that its so easy to lie and get away with it since you aren't actually talking to or observing someone face to face.
Rugged at least can back up any of his claims. Ask me anything?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2010, 02:47 PM

3,277 posts, read 3,531,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower_lol View Post
Has anyone wondered what happened afterwards to all the guys posting the overly repetitive ''Nice men'' threads after the thread eventually dies out?? Then next week or so, another fellow comes posting the same thing and so on.
My guess is a little something that rhymes with 'masterbation'.

Old 01-16-2010, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
LOL........ I can't rep you yet buddy!

Old 01-16-2010, 03:42 PM

2,191 posts, read 4,812,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
Rugged at least can back up any of his claims. Ask me anything?
I can also but it usually scares women and I don't really care to impress people over the internet when I live 2,468 miles away from most of them. My cat seems to enjoy my company just fine, even after I get out of the gym and haven't showered.

Old 01-16-2010, 03:48 PM

Quote:
I can also but it usually scares women and I don't really care to impress people over the internet when I live 2,468 miles away from most of them. My cat seems to enjoy my company just fine, even after I get out of the gym and haven't showered.
Good for you for not having to invent yourself! It will come back to haunt you people. I just like to give advice also. I don't care if everyone listens. If one person does and it helps them, I'm happy. I am actually more comfortable talking about the stuff I know about. I have never been accused of being boring either. The stuff I like is entertaining and many people don't know that much about it. Rugged

Old 01-16-2010, 03:59 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,927,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
Filtration? Exclamation? vacation?

Old 01-16-2010, 04:00 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,927,778 times
Quote:
he likes your stinky arse. lol j/k

Old 01-16-2010, 04:07 PM

3,337 posts, read 7,128,718 times
Quote:
People can portray themselves however they want to be perceived on the internet...it doesn't make it the case at all. Often people act one way on the internet, then act like something entirely different in real life and use the internet as a way of acting out. This makes the internet one of the worst places to meet people in that its so easy to lie and get away with it since you aren't actually talking to or observing someone face to face.
Exactly. You can act as you want online because most people won't call you on your lies but in real life, that won't fly. I bet most people talking all sorts of craziness on here wouldn't back it up in real life. Your boy is the same way offline as I am online; no fakeness here.

Old 01-16-2010, 04:28 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,584,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango tango View Post
"Nice guys" are really just passive douchebags from my experience. They're angry because girls aren't sleeping with them.
So you think angry guys are nice?

Old 01-16-2010, 04:46 PM

2,754 posts, read 6,106,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower_lol View Post
Has anyone wondered what happened afterwards to all the guys posting the overly repetitive ''Nice men'' threads after the thread eventually dies out?? Then next week or so, another fellow comes posting the same thing and so on.

Here is my guess: Definitely they aren't going to change or improve right on the next morning after all the replies so I think they're just back to where they started... the desperate freak with no life or plain pathetic.......... claiming to call themselves nice but they're not. A nice person doesn't praise himself constantly nor whines about his situation, he just acts and if people don't like him then screw them, next.....
"Desperate freak?" A bit harsh. Who peed in your Wheaties this morning? Or is your social life in the dumper and you're a bit testy? Listen: why single out the nice guy threads? People post threads like that all the time, asking about different types of people, i.e. "fat women, skinny women, bad boys, slutty women, women with kids, single moms..." Ad nauseum.
And no, I'm not a nice guy defending other nice guys. I'm a prick. Ask anyone.
Oh..and grow up.
Peace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships