Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2010, 10:56 AM

8,515 posts, read 16,189,680 times

Advertisements

Seriously.

CD Relationships forum has to be one of the coolest forums of all the CD forums.

There are lots of good folks on this forum. I know some of you are curious about each other. Don't tell me you're not.

Also, if you decide to get together, that does not mean you have to tell the entire forum about it.

I'll be honest, there are a few ladies on CD that I think are most certainly worth the time of day, some are older some are younger.

Before you start with the replies. The above remark is not an invitation to start giving me advice. I know what to do and nor am I scared to approach any lady on CD.

Also, if I was turned down, that would not bother me neither. I'd still post here and be friends with the person that turned me down.

There are more than enough single folks on the forum that are just flat out good people. You guys should really consider it and not use this place as a "time waster" while on your lunch break,etc...

This is called social networking for a reason. Because we like CD does not mean we don't have a life or are losers. We just enjoy the company of our CD friends. Nothing wrong with that.

Rance is a great example. Many of you old times know Rance.

You should consider it. I'm serious about this.

What do you have to lose?

Ron
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2010, 10:57 AM

865 posts, read 2,432,675 times
Well, I think one big factor is the distance. We're from all over the globe!

Old 01-23-2010, 10:59 AM

720 posts, read 1,408,596 times
LOL, I want all the horny details if any of you meet.

Old 01-23-2010, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgfurman View Post
Well, I think one big factor is the distance. We're from all over the globe!
True, I'll give you that. But you're not going to jump into a relationship, you'll develop a deeper friendship first. You can do that via phone, web cam, skype, email, etc.......

I'd be open to a LD relationship, you better believe it.

Old 01-23-2010, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odie View Post
LOL, I want all the horny details if any of you meet.
Well, I did not post this as a joke.

I posted this as someone that has been a log member and poster of this forum. I've been around here long enough to be able to say this.

There are a lot of really good folks on this forum. People deserve a GOOD relationship if the want one.

Nothing wrong with that at all.

Old 01-23-2010, 11:06 AM

720 posts, read 1,408,596 times
Umm Ron darling, join date has nothing to do with it. BUT, since you brought it up, check my join date. Been here a long time too, and feel I can laugh or ridicule ANY post on this very OPEN and PUBLIC forum.

Chill out dude.

Old 01-23-2010, 11:06 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,557,216 times
I don't think my husband would like that very much.

Old 01-23-2010, 11:11 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,404,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
I don't think my husband would like that very much.
My husband would be all for it as long as they take on the expenses that go along with me!

Old 01-23-2010, 11:21 AM

73,045 posts, read 62,646,469 times
I don't know if it would work. There is always the ambiguity online. It would take more, sch as seeing the user in person first or using skype.

Old 01-23-2010, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate_lafitte View Post
I don't know if it would work. There is always the ambiguity online. It would take more, sch as seeing the user in person first or using skype.
Sure, that holds true IRL as well. Even when you meet someone in person, you still don't "know them".

You've heard the stories about how someone thought they knew a person and than all of a sudden.........

If people want to make it work, they can, No excuses. Just take it slow.

What it will require to work is being a mature adult.

Now that's another story.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships