Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 10:12 PM

1,342 posts, read 2,162,238 times

Advertisements

Quote:
“There’s a 5-year-old child here,” Mirabelli said. “Imagine how a child feels when your father says he feels emotionally damaged by your birth.”
That should read, “There’s a 5-year-old child here. Imagine how a child feels when its mother is a complete whackadoo that resorted to a vile deplorable act in order to facilitate its conception.”

It should be no wonder the guy doesn't want anything to do with her and is, shall we say, disturbed by how it all played out. In fact this woman probably should NOT have custody given her mental state. There's plenty of sperm banks out there who could have given her a baby, but no, she's all about the guy and she literally denied his fundamental human right to decide for himself to enter parenthood. Imagine if genders were reversed and he'd drugged her for an hour, removed an egg, then used a surrogate on the side to have the baby without her knowledge. Then 5 years goes by and she gets slapped for child support. Crazy?! You tell me because that's pretty much what she did to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Guys who don't want to be daddy's should get "snipped", period.
The problem is that there's no male birth control pill, yet. Getting snipped is painful and more or less final. With the bc they're developing these cases of women duping men, or outright defrauding them into parenthood (such as lying about being on the pill or infertile) could all be a thing of the past.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2010, 10:39 PM

2,035 posts, read 5,036,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
It takes a vagina and a pair of ovaries to build a baby as well. Perhaps it's a two way road and the lady could refuse the goods?
I wonder if that Life-like model comes with this option..or is it another upgrade??

Old 01-28-2010, 11:03 PM

3,284 posts, read 3,525,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by si33 View Post
I wonder if that Life-like model comes with this option..or is it another upgrade??
Haha, "life-like model". Last thing I need is to spend 10grand on a fake human who chain smokes and vomits into my toilet after every meal.

Old 01-29-2010, 09:09 AM

1,863 posts, read 4,299,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyShouldIWorry View Post
This is the advice that professinal athletes get: Flush that used condom down the toilet. She may be "messed up" but she might also be a feisty entrepreneur and in a year, he could be facing 10 paternity suits from that one gift. Beats working for a living!
Easier said than done. Perhaps during afterglow. Many guys will forget that little step.

Seems like the pro athletes don't even use their own advice with the amount of women they get pregnant.

Old 01-29-2010, 10:42 AM

2,652 posts, read 4,798,220 times
Men, the next time a woman steps up to the "mike" -- afterwards, open wide and lift your tongue. That should fix that.

Old 01-29-2010, 11:40 AM

20,718 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
This post is an off-shoot to another post about a man who slept unprotected with a girl he had no intention of marrying and she conceived his child in an attempt to trap him.

I know I'm just stirring the pot a little, but I just ran across this article here: Sperm: The 'gift' that keeps on giving - Sexual health- msnbc.com

I have to admit that as a woman, this is just messed up.

Moral: Do not drop your drawers unless you are willing to accept the fact that sex, as enjoyable as it is , is first and foremost a way to conceive a child, who should be loved by both their mother and their father.

Hi robee70,

Well a co-worker of mine is moving because of this very thing. It happens a lot with one exception. It could not have happened to me.

Old 01-29-2010, 02:42 PM

6,737 posts, read 4,419,540 times
There once was a sperm from Nantucket.......

Old 01-29-2010, 03:57 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsthomas View Post
There once was a sperm from Nantucket.......
for all his cash she did suck it
he thought he was safe cause he didn't **** it
he moaned out a sigh as she reached for the bucket
she wiped off her chin, and then the sopenia came in
as he exclaimed "I should have just chucked it!"

Old 02-01-2010, 06:54 AM

36,529 posts, read 30,863,516 times
Quote:
Getting snipped is painful and more or less final.

Whaaaaa! So is paying child support.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships