Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 10:27 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,643,353 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
Oh don't get me started with you women and clothes and makeup.. Gosh you women will trample each other over a cheap handbag...lol
You got that right! LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2010, 10:47 AM

2,618 posts, read 6,162,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorrans View Post
What makes you genuinely happy, boys? Spare me all the stereotypical crap BTW. I know we all enjoy a good blowjob, a little ego stroking and a silent woman, but that's too stereotypical.

I saw this on another site, so make of it what you will.

• Watching his team win
  • Vacation on a tropical island
  • Drinking beer with his best buddies
  • Having no personal problems
  • Being in love with a woman who enriches his life
This is what I took out of the list that I feel is important. I bolded the no personal problems but that's unrealistic. I think it's about how you handle the problems, and a lot of women don't handle them in the way that guys respect or appreciate. That's no ones fault, that's just men and women being different.

Old 02-02-2010, 11:06 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,484,450 times
I hate to ruin the OP's thinking that we men are sophisticated enough to know what true happiness is BUT, the truth is after we get a great BJ we could really care less what happens next! At least til the next one!

Old 02-02-2010, 11:33 AM

17,029 posts, read 30,922,581 times
The stereotypes work for me.

Old 02-02-2010, 12:32 PM

1,125 posts, read 2,192,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Dorrans, that would be a compliment! A man that is easy to please will not have ridculous "standards" where the woman will have to jump through hoops to please.
I think the reason I was sceptical is because a few women have said it with such a patronising tone like "Men are soo easy to please, poor things" - Lol. It made me scratch my head a little I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
I hate to ruin the OP's thinking that we men are sophisticated enough to know what true happiness is BUT, the truth is after we get a great BJ we could really care less what happens next! At least til the next one!
The stereotypical male happiness of "Feed me, F*ck me, And shut the f*ck up" © Chris Rock. is true to an extend. I guess I was trying to find out what else makes men happy in general.

Old 02-02-2010, 12:49 PM

4,941 posts, read 8,325,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorrans View Post
I think the reason I was sceptical is because a few women have said it with such a patronising tone like "Men are soo easy to please, poor things" - Lol. It made me scratch my head a little I suppose.

The stereotypical male happiness of "Feed me, F*ck me, And shut the f*ck up" © Chris Rock. is true to an extend. I guess I was trying to find out what else makes men happy in general.

Oh, well then if you experienced the "tone" then yes, they were being patronizing about it. I guess you decided you were better off without such types.

I would hope men would find the similar things as women that make them happy. Someone to be their best friend, lover and have their back!

Old 02-02-2010, 03:01 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,183,415 times
Some of you GUYS sound like complete drama Queens

Old 02-02-2010, 07:55 PM

302 posts, read 607,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by si33 View Post
While i am not a mega sports guy.. i do want my team do get another title..

Enjoying a few drinks and loads of laughs with friends..male or female, my age or older, or younger..20's.. Malibu makes me happy..beer makes me deathly ill

Live in FL..so a tropical island is pretty much a drive further down the coast

Teaching people things i know..yes, this is good.. being the best at a few things important to me..also a happiness factor..

Cultivating my Orchids, Plumerias ,and all my other more humble beings..watching them grow and flurish under my care..

Big goals..yes, they are there.. will be very happy when i get both new cameras..soon..

Warm home period.. warm rainy days..with lots of lightning..then a perfect moonlit summers night perfect..

And lastly, yes, being with the right woman for me..who enriches my life..and enjoys the stereo typical stuff..and can make me my favorite food..or at least helps me cook it..Pizza, Italian, BBQ, loads of garlic and spices and very spicy Mexican dishes..as well as mashed potatoes w/sour cream and cream cheese..saffron rice and stuffing once in awhile..all are great..and make me happy...

All that ..is where its at..for me at least..
Sorry, I was distracted by Pizza, Italian...loads of garlic and spicy Mexican dishes....as well as mashed potatoes....

Have you ever tried substitute mascarpone cheese in place of the sour cream & cream cheese....of course real butter and some either evaporated milk or heavy whipping cream...finely chopped chives???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships