Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2014, 03:15 AM

6,657 posts, read 7,756,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
Hmm yeah I think I'll edit my answer to just be "Possibly if there is monetary payment" as it's seem more likely that bringing the guy to the USA would change him into one of the seemingly typical bitter resentful misogynistic American males than him being a far far better husband than most guys in my country.
Vs what hon? A angry spiteful woman who wants equality but doesn't even know you already rule the world?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2014, 03:19 AM

2,560 posts, read 2,639,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian by heart View Post
Vs what hon? A angry spiteful woman who wants equality but doesn't even know you already rule the world?
What are you talking about..."Vs what hon?" how does 'vs' even apply to my statement talking about me editing my answer to only be if it's for money instead of money and he'll most likely make a far better husband than guys in my country.

Yeah I doubt gals already rule the world as in my country, America, it's seemingly a common norm to use a derogatory insult like the b-word interchangeably for the general female population and tellingly no such thing exists for guys. I highly doubt gals already rule the world considering the treatment of gals in Africa and India.

Old 03-29-2014, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlife2 View Post
American women don't realize how good they really have it and they spit on the very men that make it possible for them to live the way they do.
So basically American gals don't realize how good they have it because guys give them basic rights and freedoms and seemingly should appreciate that guys don't just take away these rights and freedoms? Do tell how are American gals spitting on the very guys that make it possible for them to live the way they do?

Old 03-29-2014, 03:34 AM

Quote:
What are you talking about..."Vs what hon?" how does 'vs' even apply to my statement talking about me editing my answer to only be if it's for money instead of money and he'll most likely make a far better husband than guys in my country.

Yeah I doubt gals already rule the world as in my country, America, it's seemingly a common norm to use a derogatory insult like the b-word interchangeably for the general female population and tellingly no such thing exists for guys. I highly doubt gals already rule the world considering the treatment of gals in Africa and India.
Hmm lets see scrub, deadbeat, potential abuser, creep, player, spearm donor. These are male derogatory terms in society.

Old 03-29-2014, 03:37 AM

Quote:
So basically American gals don't realize how good they have it because guys give them basic rights and freedoms and seemingly should appreciate that guys don't just take away these rights and freedoms? Do tell how are American gals spitting on the very guys that make it possible for them to live the way they do?
Hmm i think maybe as a sugestion you might write up a list of positives and negatives. Because you ladies do have privileges that us male don't have and if you can't see that then i feel sorry for you.

Old 03-29-2014, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Hmm lets see scrub, deadbeat, potential abuser, creep, player, spearm donor. These are male derogatory terms in society.
Those terms aren't commonly used interchangeably to refer to the general male population. Perhaps you overlooked the part where I said an insult used interchangeably for the general population.

What you listed are insults used for an individual male or some males no different than ****, ****, *****, cumdumpster is used to insult individual gals or some gals.

Quote:
Hmm i think maybe as a sugestion you might write up a list of positives and negatives. Because you ladies do have privileges that us male don't have and if you can't see that then i feel sorry for you.
I don't think you know what the word 'privilege' means. There may be some advantages to being a gal that guys don't have however they seem to apply to specific gals. While the advantages to being a guy that gals don't have seem to apply to guys in general.

Old 03-29-2014, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Those terms aren't commonly used interchangeably to refer to the general male population. Perhaps you overlooked the part where I said an insult used interchangeably for the general population.

What you listed are insults used for an individual male or some males no different than ****, ****, *****, cumdumpster is used to insult individual gals or some gals.

I don't think you know what the word 'privilege' means. There may be some advantages to being a gal that guys don't have however they seem to apply to specific gals. While the advantages to being a guy that gals don't have seem to apply to guys in general.
Sighs i guess it depends on what circle of people your exposed to, but obviously you haven't experienced everything yet because you perception of things tells me that.

Old 03-29-2014, 03:47 AM

Quote:

Would you like me to list them, i can? But i prefer not to hijack this thread. If you want to continue PM me.

Old 03-29-2014, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Sighs i guess it depends on what circle of people your exposed to, but obviously you haven't experienced everything yet because you perception of things tells me that.
You stating such just goes against your claim of female privilege and support my opinion that this isn't privilege but advantages that apply to specific gals. If gals had such privileges as you seem to think then I would have already used it or known about it.

So because I don't have your perception of these privileges I supposedly have I haven't experienced everything. That's quite illogical reasoning in my opinion especially since if I had these privileges I would have already experienced them.

Quote:
Would you like me to list them, i can? But i prefer not to hijack this thread. If you want to continue PM me.
Meh I don't care...if it's the typical extremist MRA/anti-feminist propaganda I've already seen such and laughed at such as those aren't privileges they're not even advantages in my opinion.

Old 03-29-2014, 08:26 AM

527 posts, read 600,677 times
Quote:
I don't know what spearm is, but the rest of those terms describe a certain type of man (some of them apply to certain women, as well), not men in general. If you're being called a deadbeat, creep, or player, it's not because you're a man-- it's because you're a deadbeat, creep, or player.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships