Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 03:45 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,025,740 times

Advertisements

I emailed and asked this girl last week what was her availability today and she said that she has a class at 12pm and another one from 5pm to 8:30pm.

I never replied back because it was clear that wednesday was a bad day so I was just going to call to discuss a new day. All of a sudden today she emails me saying-"are we meeting tonight"

HUH??

I never replied back to her response about her availabilty for today so why did she think we were meeting?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2010, 03:47 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
"Are we meeting tonight?" is a question. She is asking you if you want to go out tonight, because she didn't hear back from you.

Old 02-17-2010, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
"Are we meeting tonight?" is a question. She is asking you if you want to go out tonight, because she didn't hear back from you.
Well that would be confusing knowing that the last time we tried to meet on a wednesday after her class it was FREEZING and most places were closed. Tonight not only is it cold but it's tons of snow on the ground which would make no sense to go anywhere.

A better question would be-"Do you feel like having company?

Old 02-17-2010, 04:03 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,407,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Well that would be confusing knowing that the last time we tried to meet on a wednesday after her class it was FREEZING and most places were closed. Tonight not only is it cold but it's tons of snow on the ground which would make no sense to go anywhere.

A better question would be-"Do you feel like having company?
d00d absolutely. I wouldn't sit there and stand for, nor encourage, such poor communication skills. You text her and give her the correcting of a lifetime. Do it for men everywhere.

Old 02-17-2010, 04:03 PM

2,382 posts, read 4,592,370 times
You're over-analyzing yet again, TVSG. I thought you were going to curb that tendency?

Old 02-17-2010, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigirl920 View Post
You're over-analyzing yet again, TVSG. I thought you were going to curb that tendency?

She doesn't respond back fast enough or call me that often which may hurt her chances in the next couple of weeks.

Old 02-17-2010, 04:11 PM

2,382 posts, read 4,592,370 times
Quote:
She doesn't respond back fast enough or call me that often which may hurt her chances in the next couple of weeks.
Aren't you the one who put off calling her after your first date??

Tell ya what, why don't you just dump her now because odds are that's what you're going to end up doing eventually anyway. You're already coming up with a bazillion excuses .....

Old 02-17-2010, 04:17 PM

Default Any Single Guy on this Fourm interested in Online Dating, CRAIGLIST is the best online dating site!!

I stand by that and will continue to stand by this because the numbers do not lie when it comes to dating opportunities.

Since signing up for a dating site that required a paid membership in late january, I have had ZERO DATES.

But I have went on 1 DATE with a girl from CRAIGLIST which is FREE

Right now I'm talking to SIX girls and THREE of them are from a paid dating site and the other THREE are from CRAIGLIST

I have only talked to 1 of them on the phone and the other two just stopped talking to me after exchanging emails addresses.

But from CRAIGLIST, I have the phone number for all three girls and been out with one of them already and going out with another on Friday.

So you see how a man can benefit from craiglist since a woman is not seeing a photo of every guy on the site juast what he is saying in his headline. I think men should sop using paid dating sites unless they are looking for SEX because they are always going to run into being eliminated because of a girl having so many guys to choose from based on their PHOTOS. A woman has a lot of guys to choose from on Craiglist too but it's based on his personality.

So that's why craiglist is better than any online dating site on the internet.

Old 02-17-2010, 04:23 PM

4,897 posts, read 18,493,158 times
Quote:
poor girl
can you give me her number so i can tell her what a bullet she dodged?

Old 02-17-2010, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigirl920 View Post
Aren't you the one who put off calling her after your first date??

Tell ya what, why don't you just dump her now because odds are that's what you're going to end up doing eventually anyway. You're already coming up with a bazillion excuses .....
In all honesty, I really don'y want to go on another date until April but I know that is not possible if I want to connect with someone. If my date so friday goes well she maybe a goner-lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships